50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Just got fingerprinted what now

I have a pending AOS application Houston and completed fingerprinting yesterday. My application is a marriage-based AOS. Anyone share their experiences...thanks.

I have a pending AOS application Houston and completed fingerprinting yesterday. My application is a marriage-based AOS. Anyone share their experiences...thanks.

From my experience in NYC I tgave my fingerprints on January 7th , and on April 02nd received a Notice of Action for my upcoming interview Junen 02nd. my case is also an AOS based on a marriage with a USC and my priority date is 22nd September 2002.
    Hope it helps.

HI Kalla,

I'm from NYC too, filed AOS based on marriage to USC, June 2002. I had my fingerprinting done January 22, 2004. I'm still waiting for that interview letter. I'm wondering when....

Good for you, considering the fact that you filed 3 months after me. I think NYC is a big mess. Please let us know about your interview, thanks

Kalla,
    I also filed AOS for my mother at NYC district office back in October 2002 and today her Biometrics and fingerprints were taken at Brooklyn ASC. I was told that during next 6 months we will get final interview date. According to your information we should hear something from them in next three months or so. However each case is different but thanks for sharing information. Please keep us informed.

thanks for responding..interesting to hear of this in the NYC district. Anyone knows what Houston trends are?