50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Minute Men or KKK ?

White supermists always found some way to take their energy out. during the 20th century the movement was against the black, jews and catholics. Now they have found another target, immigrants specifically Illegal Immigrants. They had some real good points on why they hated the black, jews and the catholics.
    They basically considered them inferior. That thought was the basis of their hatred. That Hate led to injustice and many killings . Hate might win a battle but will always lose the war. KKK lost the war.
    Now the modern name of the KKK is Minute men. Same as KKK, Minute Men might get some supporters but eventually they will end up like KKK. Sad how many of them don't even obey the law of their own state and yet carry guns to help border control agents enforce the law. Stopping Illegal border crossings.
    History has never taken side of the Haters. It has not and it will not. These fools will never be treated with respect in the history. They might get an hour on the History channel by the end of the 21st century or couple of books telling its reader how they killed the immigrants but nothing more.
    Their intensions don't stop at the illegal immigrants. Their hatred also reach the legal immigrants of this great country. Threatening and assuming all Immigrants are illegal/bad and trying to get this country to stop immigration period is what they want.
    This country's foundations were built on immigrants and hence like KKK who tried to rid this great country of blacks, Jews and catholics they will fail.

White supermists always found some way to take their energy out. during the 20th century the movement was against the black, jews and catholics. Now they have found another target, immigrants specifically Illegal Immigrants. They had some real good points on why they hated the black, jews and the catholics.
    They basically considered them inferior. That thought was the basis of their hatred. That Hate led to injustice and many killings . Hate might win a battle but will always lose the war. KKK lost the war.
    Now the modern name of the KKK is Minute men. Same as KKK, Minute Men might get some supporters but eventually they will end up like KKK. Sad how many of them don't even obey the law of their own state and yet carry guns to help border control agents enforce the law. Stopping Illegal border crossings.
    History has never taken side of the Haters. It has not and it will not. These fools will never be treated with respect in the history. They might get an hour on the History channel by the end of the 21st century or couple of books telling its reader how they killed the immigrants but nothing more.
    Their intensions don't stop at the illegal immigrants. Their hatred also reach the legal immigrants of this great country. Threatening and assuming all Immigrants are illegal/bad and trying to get this country to stop immigration period is what they want.
    This country's foundations were built on immigrants and hence like KKK who tried to rid this great country of blacks, Jews and catholics they will fail.

Moemoe: Here we go again...an apologist for illegal aliens playing the race card in a feable attempt to intimidate.

There is no logical way to defend those who routinely disregard America's sovereignty and rule-of-law, so you resort to baseless accusations of racism. It truly is pathetic.

Contrary to your assertion, and unlike illegal aliens, the Minute Men have NOT broken the law, either federal law or state law. I note that you fail to detail which laws you claim that the Minute Men disobeyed.

Some minute men were armed when on the border. In all border states, this is perfectly legal. In Arizona and New Mexico, one can openly carry a holstered handgun without a license...or carry a concealed handgun with the proper license. In California and Texas, a license is required to carry a concealed handgun.

No Minute Men were arrested or even cautioned for weapons offenses...can you say the same for illegal aliens? No, you cannot. Illegal aliens are routinely arrested for weapons offenses.

Moemoe: I am a legal immigrant to America, and I have had conversations with Minute Men in Phoenix...while they were peacefully picketing an illegal hiring site for illegal aliens.

Those with whom I chatted could easily tell that I am an immigrant, as I have a foreign accent. They told me, without exception, that they welcomed me - as a legal immigrant - to America.

Your wild-eyed description of the Minute Men is far different from the reality of the situation.

I totally agree with SunDevilUSA.
    I'm Portuguese and because of several mistakes and lack of knowledge I had to overstay in USA due to lack of money to go back. Worked and then came back to Portugal. Do you know why? I don't think that it's right to go against the law! I really feel bad because I got forced to overstay. I don't have family and I could get financial help to leave USA immediately.I got deceived by an American business man that told me to go and then everything could be taken care there. That was a lie! I like to obey the law. I think that USA as a great place to live has gives the right to the legal residents to defend the life quality that they have at the moment. To do that they must do what they have been doing. STOP judging people because they are defending their country! USA is a beautiful place and with good people. Cannot compare it to Portugal or Europe...

I wish the best for USA people and to not judge me wrong. At least a tried and corrected my mistake.
    USA is always being judge for everything... That it's too much! Jealousy is terrible! Because they cannot have it they go against it. STUPID Human Race!

SunDevil
    I am pretty sure many of them disregard many state and local laws. Now when i say any law it can be speeding, assault, drinking and driving, and many more.
    How many of these do you break frequently ?

Interfering in the law enforcement work is a crime. They claimed they were helping the border patrol. Who asked them to help ??? Its NOT their job to stand and threat people with guns. Threatening someone with a gun is against the law too.
    Many of Them were shown drinking beer in the back of their pickup trucks. Now drinking beer or any alcoholic beverage in public is against the law in most of the states. Don't know if its so in New Mexico and Arizona.
    President called them vigilantees and they deserve it.

Moemoe: So, you are "pretty sure" that the Minute Men disregarded many state and local laws. You're "pretty sure" that they did?

I'm almost unable to type because I'm laughing so much.

"Pretty sure" just doesn't cut it when you're shouting your mouth off and casting aspertions on the credibility of people who have neither been charged nor convicted of any crime related to their actions as Minute Men.

You claim that the Minute Men threatened people with guns. Do you even know what you're talking about? Simply because someone has an unconcealed, holstered handgun on their belt does NOT mean that they're threatening anyone.

It is perfectly LEGAL in both Arizona and New Mexico to openly carry a holstered handgun. A holstered handgun is not threatening. In California and Texas, the other border states, handguns cannot be carried unconcealed, but may be carried concealed with the appropriate permit.

If you ever come to Arizona, for example, you would be surprised at how many people are armed...but, most of the time, you wouldn't even know it. Because Arizona issues a concealed-carry permit, after intense background checks and training, the business man or professional woman standing next to you in line at the grocery store may have a handgun. And you would be none the wiser. So, please stop slandering the Minute Men because some of them were legally armed.

If you assert that the Minute Men broke the law...and speeding doesn't count...PROVE IT.

Just because you want it to be true DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUE.

At this point in time, I do not believe the Minute Men are anywhere like the KKK. They are concerned citizens who feel very strongly about the border situation. As long as they follow the proper proceedures for detaining suspected illegals for the local or federal authorities, then there should be no problem with the law enforcement. If they cross the line into vigilantism, then they should be disbanded immediately after a full investigation.

I do not agree with every political stance they have made, but it is their right and obligatio to help law enforcement on illegal activity.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

You do not hear about the Minute Men murdering, raping or torturing aliens. They are in no way related to the KKK and comparing the two is just unfair and ridiculous.
    The Minute Men lend a helping hand to the Border Patrol, they assist authorities with very limited action, under the strict supervision of the federal government.

I always wondered if the song "knights in white satin" (sic) by the Moody Blues was about the KKK.