free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is right with Islam

For some time now I thought that most of the people are against Islam because we don't know much about it.

Seriously, what do we now about it?

This is a very good clip
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

For some time now I thought that most of the people are against Islam because we don't know much about it.

Seriously, what do we now about it?

This is a very good clip
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

I am against it because I know more than you about it.

Like Islam started out and remains a violent religious-political movement founded in war and continuing to war on all those who are not Muslims.

House of Peace, House of War

Islam means submission.

The question is, will you submit?

The body count for this year's Ramadan.

So, how many bodies before we learn that there is alot wrong with Islam?

Talking of history repeating itself, nearly 30 years of violence ended in Northern Ireland when both sides agreed to recognize each other. All the "fight into infinity" approach on both sides did was to prolong the inevitable killing thousands on both sides in the process. Eventually even the most hardened of terrorists (extremists) grew tired of their old ways because they found it wasn't working anymore and they witnessed loosing too many of their friends as well. However just a war seems, only a fool would continue to "fight into infinity" or as Rumsfeld kept saying "stay the course".

The Troubles
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

How long ago was the 30 Years War?

My stats were for this year's Ramadan. And did not include other Muslim terrorism for the year, decade, or century.

And don't forget who started the conflict in the first place. Muslims rolled out of Arabia, slaughtering, terrorizing and conquering.

For this discussion it doesn't matter when it happened, it matters that it happened. You think that only Muslims are violent for their faith and within the various branches of their religion. That is not so, and that's why I brought up the example of the 30 year war and Brit rightfully brought up the conflict with Northern Ireland.

The protestant vs. catholic conflict in the 17th century as well as the more recent IRA-conflict had nothing to do with Muslims (Arabs) at all.

Those were Christian conflicts! So, don't tell me that only Muslims are violent.

Furthermore, on my way to work I was thinking about what's going on here in America, specifically New York (the mosque issue). Trump is now suggesting they move the mosque to some other place. Overall, he is suggesting this to keep the peace. I don't think the mosque should be moved. While I don't condone Trump's idea, it stems from an emotion. The conflict arose due to emotions (i.e., people who lost loved ones in the 9/11 attack). We all have emotions, everybody has their own emotions about various issues. One cannot run a country on emotions. Impossible!

This is America, her constitution (a most wonderfully written law book) dictates separation from church and state. We'll all be better off if we just stick to the book.

KollerKraut says: WE don't know much about islam...better speak for yourself, like in fist person singular.