Pattern and habit of thought.
    Implications of cultural difference
    in perception and evaluation of
    information.
    Differing value judgements.
    Greko-Roman vs. Nordic.
    Spaniard vs. German.

Two people have a conversation.
    First man talks about very complex, metaphysical matters and expresses his personal/different from conventional opinion on them.
    Second, unable to grasp and frightened by the depth of subject, feels the need to stop the conversation and punish the One who perpetrated idyllic, peaceful state of his presumptive mind.

So, in the middle of the conversation about the physical interaction of matter in quantum physics as opposed to Newtonian physics, and the implications of the apparent contradiction of two in our comprehension of the Universe, the Second man suddenly asks the first about the size of his Grandmother's shoe.

Shocked by irrelevance of the question to the subject matter discussed, first man refuses to answer the question.
    Second man, inspired by the refusal of the first to answer a "simple question" (but inspired by different reasoning than first) proceeds with thoughts such as this:
    "He refused to inform me of the size of his Grandma's feet. WHY? Ah, perhaps he tries to conceal something. Yes, he has a Secret! Why such thing should be a Secret? Perhaps it is embarrassing. This must be a crime! What
    could it be? Let me ask next question"-at that point second man proceeds with second question: "So, tell me, what do you think about the use of chain saw?"

At that point first man gasps with the thought: "What an incomprehensible Swine!".
    He then abruptly ends the conversation and walks away at fast pace without saying any more word.

At this very moment a delightful smile appears on the face of the second man, with the thoughts such as these:
    "Bingo! I got him! He is a GUILTY MURDERER who cut his Grandma's feet with the electric chainsaw, cooked a soup out of it and ate it for the lunch! Oh yes, he is a guilty MURDERER!
    Genius ME! I caught a CRIMINAL!"

Two men part, never able to continue a conversation.

============================================
    Question to the forum members:
    How familiar does that story sound to you?

Inspired by writings of Jorge Luis Borges

Mental Interaction.
    information.
    Greko-Roman vs. Nordic.
    Spaniard vs. German.

Two people have a conversation.
    First man talks about very complex, metaphysical matters and expresses his personal/different from conventional opinion on them.
    Second, unable to grasp and frightened by the depth of subject, feels the need to stop the conversation and punish the One who perpetrated idyllic, peaceful state of his presumptive mind.

So, in the middle of the conversation about the physical interaction of matter in quantum physics as opposed to Newtonian physics, and the implications of the apparent contradiction of two in our comprehension of the Universe, the Second man suddenly asks the first about the size of his Grandmother's shoe.

Shocked by irrelevance of the question to the subject matter discussed, first man refuses to answer the question.
    Second man, inspired by the refusal of the first to answer a "simple question" (but inspired by different reasoning than first) proceeds with thoughts such as this:
    "He refused to inform me of the size of his Grandma's feet. WHY? Ah, perhaps he tries to conceal something. Yes, he has a Secret! Why such thing should be a Secret? Perhaps it is embarrassing. This must be a crime! What
    could it be? Let me ask next question"-at that point second man proceeds with second question: "So, tell me, what do you think about the use of chain saw?"

At that point first man gasps with the thought: "What an incomprehensible Swine!".
    He then abruptly ends the conversation and walks away at fast pace without saying any more word.

At this very moment a delightful smile appears on the face of the second man, with the thoughts such as these:
    "Bingo! I got him! He is a GUILTY MURDERER who cut his Grandma's feet with the electric chainsaw, cooked a soup out of it and ate it for the lunch! Oh yes, he is a guilty MURDERER!
    Genius ME! I caught a CRIMINAL!"

Two men part, never able to continue a conversation.

============================================
    Question to the forum members:
    How familiar does that story sound to you?

Good story and explanation...and everything said in first paragraph has big impact on reasoning ...

Not defending oneself with wrong accusation is a crime too... its always better to come out and defend instead of making mystery to prove the point as not many might get it ....

Some facts are solid.... And they should be published as conclusion of an experiment to let other people know about it, particularly when they are based on scientific research ... they don't require any debate coz they are the results of experiments / projects .... No debate or question in that particular field (for example - quantum physics) could be initiated if they are proven .... And expecting debate / points but agreement on that would be immature thing.... Just like said in first paragraph ...those factors make it difficult for a person to understand other's reply / motives ....

Sounds like Michael is the second man.

E. = Einstein
    Sweet Madame Belu

Hey E.

I knew you'd come back. However I was starting to get a little worried. Hope u r not faker E. The real E. would have at least put a wink or two in the post.;-)

They all come back.

Come on back with the "Love em Hate em" debate proclamation stuff. It brings spice to the board.

ok people..... Pay up.

Mental Interaction.
    information.
    Greko-Roman vs. Nordic.
    Spaniard vs. German.
    E.(native country) vs Pasha (native country)

"E:
    Again, we have a certain misunderstanding here."

hmmmmm....I guess its true ... Had to add one more to the list

4now, you get an A+!!!!!

E., I realize that the discussions on your other two posts can go on for a long time but I'm anxious to see what your next topic is about.

The day someone stops learning, as in thinks they know everything, is a pretty sad day....

We all need some good mind stretches, post!

4now, does E. seem happier to you than he used to be?

Hey Still Baby

Gee I'm not sure.. E. is praising me here and roasting me in the other thread.

Just think once E accepts us.. then can let the guard down. u know stop trying to anyalyze us and just realize we are just a bunch of "goofballs" late at nite.

happiness= prozac or snort. u make the call