publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: To anybody that knows anything .................

I would love to know ,how long it takes in the state of Washington Seattle for an application for EAD and green card can be approved ...First how long will it take to get an EAD.... after filled and what state has juridiction over washington? I am married to a us citizen and i overstayed my visa 6 years now ...will i get something changed in my case if i fill for an adjustment ?
    Thank you all

I would love to know ,how long it takes in the state of Washington Seattle for an application for EAD and green card can be approved ...First how long will it take to get an EAD.... after filled and what state has juridiction over washington? I am married to a us citizen and i overstayed my visa 6 years now ...will i get something changed in my case if i fill for an adjustment ?
    Thank you all

I just wanted to say that my wife is native american ........

I don't understand what you are asking. Could you state the question a different way?

Washington IS a state. It has its own juridiction?

Not sure what you mean by native American.

You should be able to adjust status. Have you submitted any forms?

What case are you referring too? Is there a case pending against you or have you filed for some kind of status?

Actually im talking about filling for an adjustment of status i came heer legally with a B2 visa and i overstayed 6 years now ..... i am married to a native american i wanted to know since i live in seattle how long it takes to get a work permit ..i havent filled anything yet i want to but i just wanted to have an idea .... Thanks

Yeah you need to fill for adjustment of status. When you file everything, you'll get your work permit usually about 6 weeks later.
    You'll be able to work until the INS approves or denies your case.

http://www.ins.gov/graphics/howdoi/legpermres.htm

Unless they're unusually quick in Seattle, the EAD will take about 12 weeks (90 days).