50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: citizenship and false statement

I made a false statement to a NJ county police officer and was found guilty of making a false statement to a law enforcement office. the maximum time for the crime was 6 months or $1,000 in fines. the section refers to it as disorderly persons offence. i was only ordered to pay $350 which i paid. i got no probation. is this a crime of moral turpitide. my citizenship interview if this wednesday. should i go with a lawyer?
    thanks.

I made a false statement to a NJ county police officer and was found guilty of making a false statement to a law enforcement office. the maximum time for the crime was 6 months or $1,000 in fines. the section refers to it as disorderly persons offence. i was only ordered to pay $350 which i paid. i got no probation. is this a crime of moral turpitide. my citizenship interview if this wednesday. should i go with a lawyer?
    thanks.

Please tell me you didn't make a statement claiming to be an USC.....

Millions of people in US have made false statement. When people are applying tourist visa to US embassy and when they fill out immigration form at the airport, they will be asked if they want to work in US and they will answer no. After they arrive, they will right away look for a job. When people apply for asylum, they will tell a fake story that they are afraid to come back to their home country, but after they get green card, they will go back home for vacation. When people apply for food stamps, they will say they are poor people, but they can afford to buy anything they want. Where is the law? Please please protect this country from these people. People are taking of advantanges of this country. This country would be bankrupt soon.

If you have said that you are a Citizen, Its a crime, it must have been recorded in the police report. Take a copy of Police report from the Court House and see what you have said.

alex05: When applicant comes to the visa window he is stress, experienced employee's can checked out very easly as well as the Vice Consul/Consul, provided they know how to handle every other applicants. The questions asked by the Consuls are spread out by the applicant to friends, You should know how to deel with others.
    Most important is that How far you know the Law, then you can play with, put pressure,tension on the applicants, when the law is in your hand.
    He will put all his cards on the table.