50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Are some people really dumb?

I need some clarification here, since I am relatively new to this board. I have been reading this board quite extensively today and would like to ask a question of Maria

~~Maria...how did you come to the USA, as a tourist originally?. You state that you are an overstay in the US for 15 years now. I would like to know is what makes you any different than all the others? And I would like to know also why you believe... I quote...

Posted January 01, 2006 01:38 PM
    - The wall along the US-Mexican boarder should be longer than Chinese wall. It should visible from the moon clearly.
    - 20 miles No-Go zone shall be established along the US-Mexican border which would be bombed regularly something like in the Gaza Strip.
    - Overstaying a visa should be made highest ever possible crime against humanity.
    - Hunting for illegal alien should be a sport like hunting for wild animals.
    - Democratic party should shut down.<end quote>

If we do what you suggest, you would deported out of here immediately. It sounds a bit hypocritical, dont you think?

Also...this is a public board and forum, which leads me to ask this of all the overstays, illegals, etc, etc, etc...

What is stopping the authorities (immigration, specifically) from checking this board out on occasion? If this proposed crackdown were to happen, dont you think that THIS and other sites like THIS would be the first place they would look to find you? If they really pushed it and got court orders, you could not hide behind you user names, and they would find out, in Maria's case, that she is indeed in the US and is defrauding them?

Just wondering

I need some clarification here, since I am relatively new to this board. I have been reading this board quite extensively today and would like to ask a question of Maria

~~Maria...how did you come to the USA, as a tourist originally?. You state that you are an overstay in the US for 15 years now. I would like to know is what makes you any different than all the others? And I would like to know also why you believe... I quote...

Posted January 01, 2006 01:38 PM
    - The wall along the US-Mexican boarder should be longer than Chinese wall. It should visible from the moon clearly.
    - 20 miles No-Go zone shall be established along the US-Mexican border which would be bombed regularly something like in the Gaza Strip.
    - Overstaying a visa should be made highest ever possible crime against humanity.
    - Hunting for illegal alien should be a sport like hunting for wild animals.
    - Democratic party should shut down.&lt;end quote&gt;

If we do what you suggest, you would deported out of here immediately. It sounds a bit hypocritical, dont you think?

Also...this is a public board and forum, which leads me to ask this of all the overstays, illegals, etc, etc, etc...

What is stopping the authorities (immigration, specifically) from checking this board out on occasion? If this proposed crackdown were to happen, dont you think that THIS and other sites like THIS would be the first place they would look to find you? If they really pushed it and got court orders, you could not hide behind you user names, and they would find out, in Maria's case, that she is indeed in the US and is defrauding them?

Just wondering

I think if a mass crackdown on catching "illegals" were to occur they would go after large groups-places where they could arrest a lot of people all at once. I don't think they'd go after a few users on an immi board. In most cities of any size you can easily pick people off of the streets who are illegal... Who knows. As far as Maria goes-she has always posted things that for the most part make little sense to most people it seems. She at one time said something happened in her visa process or whatever-but, she didn't leave. She states now that she is in Mexico waiting on aos? Hope it's not another "we've been married for a year and I just got my conditional green card and things aren't working out" situation.

thank you still

I want to do things the "right" way the 1ST time...

What is stopping the authorities (immigration, specifically) from checking this board out on occasion? If this proposed crackdown were to happen, dont you think that THIS and other sites like THIS would be the first place they would look to find you? If they really pushed it and got court orders, you could not hide behind you user names
    Illegal alien is illegal alien, whether posting on this board or walking on the street.
    As far as checking on this or other internet boards, Justice Department opensly stated and made it widely known (back in 2002) that it is monitoring public forums under the new law that authorises it to do so.
    Tracing/locating/arresting any illegal alien posting here would be really easy if they wanted to.
    Will they do so if HR4437 enacted and illegal presence is elevated to the level of "aggravated felony"?
    This remains to be seen.
    In any case, as Still said, walking on the street is not any "safer" than posting on internet boards, so if illegal aliens (such as Maria) followed your logic they would better all hide in rat-holes and never-ever get out

thank you Immortal, that was pretty much what I aiming at People like Maria who think they are safe here, and bragging about manipulating the system (ie living in US but mailing documents from Mexico).

Dont get me wrong, I am not against people coming here and establishing residency and becoming citizens, but what I have a problem with is the people that do it ILLEGALLY, and then expect the US and the american people to feel sorry for them.

God bless you all

You are welcome, love

America is a free country and you are entitled to your opinion.
    This doesn't nesessarily mean that you are always right or that your opinions are justified beyound any doubt.

In case of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, there are 12 mln of them and they/their circumstances are as different from each other as every individual out there is different from the other.
    Therefore to put them all in one basket may be convenient and easy for you, but it doesn't appear to be objective to me.

For instance, German born kid technically is just as ILLEGAL as "Maria" or any of the millions of other illegal aliens.
    But in reality, the circumstances surrounding his illegality were so compelling that people of Ohio were outraged by deportation proceedings initiated against him.
    Of course, one could be a mentally twisted maniac who gets the kick and fun out of seeing this kid to suffer undue hardships, but in no way people of common sense and reason would feel the same.

[quote, ImmortalE}
    LAWS MUST BE CONSISTENT.

If LAW is the LAW and EVERYONE IS EQUALLY Held Responsible, then it is inconsistent to refuse the EQUALLY FAIR trial and consideration to certain segment of population as opposed to the rest.

But if you still ,arbitrarily and without justification, insisted on enacting and applying laws INCONSISTENTLY, then you would first need to discard the notion of EQUALITY and FAIRNESS, get rif of US Constitution, better define the interests you serve and only then advocate arbitrary measures and practices, or else you would be a HYPOCRITE.
    And that's where it boils down.
    [/quote]

Read my opinion in full here :
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...21#93110229921

Best Regards,
    IE

ImmortalE you are a drama queen

How is sending that kid back to Germany going to inflict undue hardships? We DID give him a free education yah know.

I agree that the law should be consistant which is why illegal aliens should be deported. It is not fair to those that bend over backwards to immigrate here legally. Why is this so hard for you to understand??

I feel sorry for this kid and I would prefer the deportation of my ex instead of him, but IF the law is followed both of them will be.

Wow, I'm also new and I wonder about some of the people responding to various discussions. With respect to legal and illegal, one large problem is the immigration process can penalize people trying to do everything correct. My husband and I have followed a long, expensive, extensive process to become permanent residents, but our two daughters aged out through no fault of our own. The various twists and turns our process took would be formidable barriers for many people trying to do the right thing and I know people give up. I also know, as I'm a teacher, that many families who came illegally would like to do the right thing, but are now too fearful to do so. There needs to be reforms in the current system. Staffing needs to be ramped up and many of the officials need to be trained to be humane and helpful rather than arrogant and threatening. I'm well educated and have never, anywhere in the world (have traveled to 57 countries) been treated so rudely as I have by immigration and border crossing officials in the US. I love my newly adopted nation and I hope forums like this help officials revamp the process. I do also, believe, the Mexico needs to step up and improve opportunities at all levels in that country to help stem the flood of illegal aliens. I have heard that there are more billionaires in Mexico than in the US and they need to help their country men.