free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FRIENDS HUSBAND ...

I HAVE A REALLY GOOD FRIEND WHO HAS HER HUSBAND HERE ILLEGAL FROM MEXICO THEY GOT MARRIED RECENTLY.SHE HAS APPLIED AND BEEN APPROVED FOR A I130 THEY STATED THEY HAVE SENT OVER HER APP. TO NVC (NATIONAL VISA CENTER)SHE IS AWAITING A APPT.SHE IS WONDERING HOW LONG? AND SINCE HES ILLEGAL WILL HE HAVE TO GO BACK TO HIS ORIGINAL COUNTRY FOR THE APPT. SINCE HES HERE IN THE US NOW?PLZ HELP HER ANSWER HER QUESTION AND THANKS.ALSO SHE WAS TOLD HE WILL NEED A MEXICAN PASSPORT B4 INTERVIEW WHAT WOULD THAT BE IF HE'S FROM MEXICO?I TOLD HER I COULD'NT HELP BUT I WOULD DO SOME RESEARCH TO SEE WHO COULD I HOPE THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE.
    TINA

Hi Tina and welcome,

Have your friend join www.immigrate2us.net. She will find lots of useful information there. Good luck to her.

Someone12
    Mr Law Breaker will have to leave the country into which he snuck and face one or more bars to readmission (gosh, won't I lose sleep over that!!!)...of course, this clown will have to obey some rules and regulations,something which he clearly is not genetically programmed to do...and it appears that another village or trailperpark has lost their idiot.
    What kind of total moron marries some enema bag cleaner who has shown zero respect for our laws??? Only desperate manatees.

HA HA HA HA well put S12 I think the dirtbag gave a second look to the manatee and she was hooked HA HA HA HA

Someone12
    the trailerpark cow lacks enough common sense (i.e. brains) to understand that her border jumping taco vendor will try to hammer out a couple of brats, then after a couple of years, he will head back to ole Mexico to swill cervezas, taking the brats with him, waiting for the older one to hit 21 and petition his sorry behind back to the US (wifey will drag her feet doing so because the forms require one speak and understand English; Mr, Cerveza will also scam whatever sums of money she has managed to stash, etc, yet she won't understand what happened....

http://travel.state.gov/visa/i...es/types_2991.html#9
    Ineligibilities for Visas - What If the Applicant Is Ineligible for a Visa?
    Certain conditions and activities may make an applicant ineligible for a visa. Examples of these ineligibilities include: drug trafficking; overstaying a previous visa; and submitting fraudulent documents. If you are ineligible for a visa, you will be informed by the consular officer and advised whether there is a waiver of the ineligibility available to you and what the waiver process is. Classes of Aliens Ineligible to Receive Visas contains the complete list of ineligibilities.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/f...gibilities_1364.html
    (6) Illegal entrants and immigration violators.-

(A) ALIENS PRESENT WITHOUT admission or parole.-

(i) In general.-An alien present in the United States without being admitted or paroled, or who arrives in the United States at any time or place other than as designated by the Attorney General, is inadmissible.

(ii) Exception for certain battered women and children.-Clause (i) shall not apply to an alien who demonstrates that-

(I) the alien qualifies for immigrant status under subparagraph (A)(iii), (A)(iv), (B)(ii), or (B)(iii) of section 204(a)(1),

(II)(a) the alien has been battered or subjected to extreme cruelty by a spouse or parent, or by a member of the spouse's or parent's family residing in the same household as the alien and the spouse or parent consented or acquiesced to such battery or cruelty, or (b) the alien's child has been battered or subjected to extreme cruelty by a spouse or parent of the alien (without the active participation of the alien in the battery or cruelty) or by a member of the spouse's or parent's family residing in the same household as the alien when the spouse or parent consented to or acquiesced in such battery or cruelty and the alien did not actively participate in such battery or cruelty, and

(III) there was a substantial connection between the battery or cruelty described in subclause (I) or (II) and the alien's unlawful entry into the United States.

(B) Failure to attend removal proceeding.-Any alien who without reasonable cause fails or refuses to attend or remain in attendance at a proceeding to determine the alien's inadmissibility or deportability and who seeks admission to the United States within 5 years of such alien's subsequent departure or removal is inadmissible.

(C) Misrepresentation.-

(i) In general.-Any alien who, by fraud or willfully misrepresenting a material fact, seeks to procure (or has sought to procure or has procured) a visa, other documentation, or admission into the United States or other benefit provided under this Act is inadmissible.

If he entered illegally, then yes, he will definitely have to go back to Mexico for Consular Processing. There are no exceptions to this rule!

He will be denied at the interview due to that illegal entry and presence and the resulting entry bar, and she will then have to file an I-601 waiver. If she's successful in proving extreme hardship to herself should he continue to be denied (and there are no other extenuating circumstances), then his entry bar will be forgiven and he will be allowed to return as a legal resident.

A reputable immigration attorney is strongly recommended for the waiver process.

More info on that can be found here.

He will also need a Mexican Passport. Anyone planning to travel to the US requires one, and it's also what his visa would be attached to.
    The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Spot on. Ya might want to add, that extreme hardship doesn't include mere separation. It's got to be extreme like near life and death for a USC relative. Being forced to live in Mexico won't cut the cheese either. There are many people who do it voluntarily. Why I don't know, but they do.
    This message brought to you by the vast right wing conspiracy.