50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Denying US citizenship

H.R.698 'To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to deny citizenship at birth to children born in the United States of parents who are not citizens or permanent resident aliens. '

If passed the children born in US will have no citizenship.

H.R.698 'To amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to deny citizenship at birth to children born in the United States of parents who are not citizens or permanent resident aliens. '

If passed the children born in US will have no citizenship.

Here comes another ****STER/FRAUDSTER GRINT named Maria !!!

All GRINTS ARE THE SAME , I tell you!!!

**** ON GRINTS!!!

Of course they will--their parents'! The parents would probably have to do the same thing the parents of Americans born overseas do--register the birth with their consulate. For that matter, according to President Fox, even "Mexicans" born in the U.S. a couple of generations back can "reclaim" their Mexican nationality. Same thing now with India.

Even though I support the idea that U.S. Citizenship should be denied to children born in America if their parents are illegal aliens, it is my understanding that this would require a Constitutional Amendment.

As for AliBA's post regarding "Mexicans" born in the U.S. The Mexican government needs to mind its own business, and realize that its sovereignty ends on the south bank of the Rio Grande river. If President Fox paid even close to as much attention to the welfare of Mexicans in Mexico as he does to Mexicans in America and to Americans of Mexican ancestry, then maybe Mexico would no longer be a poverty-stricken, Third-World country.

The Mexican government fails to provide an education to vast numbers of its own people, and then encourages them to migrate illegally to America. It is only once the illegal aliens reach America that Mexico begins to take any interest in their welfare. Of course, said interest is purely financial, as Mexicans in the U.S. send billions of dollars to Mexico every year.

Oh, savage GRINTS keep funking around and multiplying numbers of GRINT Citizens here!!!

I suggest we go back to euthanasia!!!
    Or some other sort of sterilization!!!
    We can't let these roaches multiply!!!

But if that doesn't work, then at least we should feed those children of GRINTS with all sorts of garbage, I mean STINKY GARBAGE, one that you throw out of your house. Let's deprive GRINTS children of any medical care and make sure that they either die of infectious deseases, or at least never grow to be normally developed

Also, any USC whose parents are here illegally should have their Citizenship revoked!!!

I simply can't take a sight of GRINTS!!!

They ALL deserve to be roasted in oven like chicken!!!

BURN, GRINTS, BURN!!!

You EPICLAUGHTER should be denied from living coz you don't deserve to live in this world. You are the Satans of all Satans and I assure you, you are not happy with your present life because no one has learned to love you at all..You are a non-sense, wasted animal..**** ON YOUR FACE AND EAT IT ALL!!!! HA HA HA