Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Illegal Aliens.

My biggest question is:

Do people that come LEGALLY to the United States, but overstayed their permit, are considered Illegal Aliens as well?

I mean, I know they are illegals, but the question at hand is: How bad is it?

People that come through an airport, has passed customs and the immigration officer, I believe they are "better" than people that cross the border illegally.

I have a friend that is here for 5 years. He's not a felon, he never even had a parking ticket. He works, pays taxes, speaks BETTER english than most of US. Now he's afraid that he's gonna be kicked out of the country for some ****** immigration reform.

I read the news and see that people that fit the profile of my friend, will more likely have a chance to get their status of ILLEGAL changed to LEGAL resident of the U.S.

I agree that they should put a fence up, so people we don't know can't cross the border.
    Not everybody that crosses the border is a criminal, but since we have no control whatsoever of who gets in or out, I think it is reason enough to put the fence up.

Now making it a crime for people who are here illegally, it doesn't make any sense. They actually broke the law, but they didn't commit any big crimes, such as raping a girl, or killing someone. Now I shouldn't generalize all people. Some of them DO commit crimes and they should be kicked out of the country.

Let's not forget that looking back at your ancestry, I'm sure you'll find an immigrant background in your family.

I just wanted to ask you guys that and post my thoughts. Thank you very much.

My biggest question is:

Do people that come LEGALLY to the United States, but overstayed their permit, are considered Illegal Aliens as well?

I mean, I know they are illegals, but the question at hand is: How bad is it?

People that come through an airport, has passed customs and the immigration officer, I believe they are "better" than people that cross the border illegally.

I have a friend that is here for 5 years. He's not a felon, he never even had a parking ticket. He works, pays taxes, speaks BETTER english than most of US. Now he's afraid that he's gonna be kicked out of the country for some ****** immigration reform.

I read the news and see that people that fit the profile of my friend, will more likely have a chance to get their status of ILLEGAL changed to LEGAL resident of the U.S.

I agree that they should put a fence up, so people we don't know can't cross the border.
    Not everybody that crosses the border is a criminal, but since we have no control whatsoever of who gets in or out, I think it is reason enough to put the fence up.

Now making it a crime for people who are here illegally, it doesn't make any sense. They actually broke the law, but they didn't commit any big crimes, such as raping a girl, or killing someone. Now I shouldn't generalize all people. Some of them DO commit crimes and they should be kicked out of the country.

Let's not forget that looking back at your ancestry, I'm sure you'll find an immigrant background in your family.

I just wanted to ask you guys that and post my thoughts. Thank you very much.

Protoman-

You must be kidding! OF COURSE THEY ARE BOTH ILLEGAL ALIENS!

"People that come through an airport, has passed customs and the immigration officer, I believe they are "better" than people that cross the border illegally."

Have you forgoten that the 911 hijackers were here on legal visas. Please!

Regardless of how your "friend" arrived in the U.S. he is still in violation of our laws and is no better than the illegal border crossers. Our country legally welcomed him with open arms and in return he spit in our faces by not honoring the conditions of his permit. Which is worse, the thief who breaks into your home undetected and robs you blind or the person who you welcome into your home only to have him robs you blind?

Talk about the "good ol" double standard!

99.99% of illegals are Arab-Muslim terrorirsts !

911 highjackers wouldn't blow up WTC if they weren't illegals !

Every single illegal chose to be illegal - because he/she wanted to spit on our faces and break our laws !

Under INA statute being illegal per se is a crime comparable to murder and/or robbery of a bank !

Anything short of brick ovens is AMNESTY !

Someone12
    DHS estimates that about 350,000 dirtbags aliens arrive each year with tourist visas and overstay because of their lack of responsibility as an adult, because they are liars and visa cheats (not because of our 'unfair laws'). This number could easily be higher; that was just an estimate I read last year. Scum is still scum, no matter how you spell it.

I am also sick of illegal lying dirtbag scumbags !

Praise be to Someone12 !!!!
    The most honest and honorable member of our forum and of whole planet Earth !!!

First of all, imigrants are people same as US citizens. They come here for a better life. They work twice as much as an american. It's not fair that because of some stupid imigrants that happen to be terrorist for the rest of the people to suffer.

I pray to God that you Someone 12 and LieMastaer get a brain test and think of more why these people are forced to come in this coutry. They come here for a better life and you should not talk like that, You should be ashamed of yourself, u r probably some stupid american with a narrow mind, open ur eyes and see around you.

God should teach u a lesson.

You are such idiots no common sense whatsoever.

You must be a dirtbag supporter or a dirtbag yourself !
    Get out of our board now !

Someone12
    Dear ola81: please point out where in our laws it says anyone can lie, cheat or steal their way into MY country and take any old job they want.....that is all you have to do...just point to the law...otherwise, these dirtbag, scum***** have NO right to be here....in case you were sleeping through Govt 101, we have laws to protect our borders, to decide who can enter the country legally and for what purpose...there are no laws that award irresponsible border-jumping visa cheats a green card just because they are looking for a better life....so are some 9 million Americans looking for work, you unpatriotic idiot. America is for Americans, not for those who show NO respect for our laws. Whining illegal alien supporters like yourself obviously have IQs in double digits, which is why village idiots like yourself often marry illegals...because you are so desperate, ugly and stupid.

Praise be to Someone12 !

Hold dirtbags feet to the fire !