50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: help please how can i help him!!!

my boyfriend has committed a felony..he is only a resident here...they have told him that most likely he Will be deported...how can i help him?? if i marry him, will that prevent from deporting him?? Can he apply for something?? Please what is there to do in this extreme case???

my boyfriend has committed a felony..he is only a resident here...they have told him that most likely he Will be deported...how can i help him?? if i marry him, will that prevent from deporting him?? Can he apply for something?? Please what is there to do in this extreme case???

You have to tell us what kind of crime he is convicted of. If his crime falls under what USCIS describes as "crime of moral terpitude," then nothing (including marriage) can save him. More information is needed.

A felon would be deported except in the most unusual circumstances.

Get him a good lawyer.

Your boyfriend was allowed the privilege of living in America...and he repaid that opportunity by committing a felony.

I hope that he likes living in his country of origin; the sooner he gets there, the better!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by monika23:
    my boyfriend has committed a felony..he is only a resident here...they have told him that most likely he Will be deported...how can i help him?? if i marry him, will that prevent from deporting him?? Can he apply for something?? Please what is there to do in this extreme case??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I am assuming your boyfriend has already been convicted of the crime. If not, it is just an allegation and has no bearing. Depending on the crime will depend on the likelihood of him being deported. If he is deported, you could file a waiver, I-601 to see if he could be allowed back in. Get a very good defense and immigration lawyer.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

I hate these women who seek out and marry known felons to help them, then get the beaten they deserve and then complain that there are no nice guys

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    I hate these women who seek out and marry known felons to help them, then get the beaten they deserve and then complain that there are no nice guys </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Considering you are a criminal yourslf, you should know, should you, ***.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by monika23:
    my boyfriend has committed a felony..he is only a resident here...they have told him that most likely he Will be deported...how can i help him?? if i marry him, will that prevent from deporting him?? Can he apply for something?? Please what is there to do in this extreme case??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I am assuming your boyfriend has already been convicted of the crime. If not, it is just an allegation and has no bearing. Depending on the crime will depend on the likelihood of him being deported. If he is deported, you could file a waiver, I-601 to see if he could be allowed back in. Get a very good defense and immigration lawyer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Waivers are not available to felons.

Another fool looking to help a felon. Yea i said it, fool. Hopefully your boyfriend gets deported, but of course you will get a dirtbag lawyer to have him stay. This is one of those annoying posts.