Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OUT OF CURIOSITY

hello again....
    I'm just wondering, being overstayed is considered as bad as crossing illegal? so just curious and since a few people on this board are soooo against illegal immigrants i'd like to know if overstayed people like myself are just "as bad in their eyes" :-) and if the answer is yes .....then why? " is the question and then i'll go from there (with more questions of course what else:-)), for now i just wanna know what people think...... in general .....thaaaaanks!

hello again....
    I'm just wondering, being overstayed is considered as bad as crossing illegal? so just curious and since a few people on this board are soooo against illegal immigrants i'd like to know if overstayed people like myself are just "as bad in their eyes" :-) and if the answer is yes .....then why? " is the question and then i'll go from there (with more questions of course what else:-)), for now i just wanna know what people think...... in general .....thaaaaanks!

ANOTHER FASCIST POSTS HERE !!!

Someone12
    simple....overstayers and border jumpers have shown NO respect for US laws...and then, only after they have scammed their way to my country, why, suddenly they are all concerned about obeying the laws...as long as they get a green card. Your actions only demonstrate your total lack of responsibility and disregard for the soveriegnty of this nation. Go home. There are plenty of responsible adults outside the US that do respect our laws....those people are welcome to the my country, you are not.

ImmortalE,

Now I understand what you have been saying. Why would anyone sensible person pose that question?

I agree with Someone12

Flexx: If you understand what ImmortalE says...well, you're even more stupid than I originally thought.

Finally ImmortalE stops cutting and pasting and now this.

Both border jumpers and overstayers have broken immigration law and try to live here without permission. The only difference in my mind is the boarder jumpers put forth physical effort to get here, while the overstayers seem to believe they are better. This type of judgement is present amongst drunks, addicts, and other crimiinals; they all believe someone else's bad behavior is worse than their own. Granted, none of us are supposed to judge and I try not to, but to answer your question someone who is in this country without permission is equally bad.
    If you kill a man by accident it doesn't make him as less dead.

Csunkala,
    It would depend on the reasons for the overstay. for instnace, was there political strife in your home country, medical emergency that prevented you from leaving, airline canceling your flight until furhter notice, lost your wallet/purse, money, passport, etc. In other reason, and the time clock is ticking. The longer you overstay your visa, the less chance you would be likely to re-enter anytime soon.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

I would love to audit Someone12's tax returns for the last 5 years. If I found even a single dollar left off the return that should have been reported incorrect filing status, etc, then Someone12 has no respect for US laws and should be deported immediately. Of course, Someone12 and Sundevil will argue that the laws should not apply to them for obviuos reasons.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre