50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: how to haste name check

throught reading in this forum I feel that all the other help like senators or even writ of mandamus can lead to a result if it is in citizeship process or adjustment of status

what the person in K visa can do to speed up his admin/ processing? or name check or whatever they call it?

I need to know if there is a strong action I can do to haste the name check or whatever it is? I feel like losing myself and my wife every second. What should I do????
    is there any advice? it is very much appreciated

throught reading in this forum I feel that all the other help like senators or even writ of mandamus can lead to a result if it is in citizeship process or adjustment of status

what the person in K visa can do to speed up his admin/ processing? or name check or whatever they call it?

I need to know if there is a strong action I can do to haste the name check or whatever it is? I feel like losing myself and my wife every second. What should I do????
    is there any advice? it is very much appreciated

You should go back to the Middle East where you came from
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

I realzied now how this forum has some stupid people like you are, do not you realize Dumb A** that I am not in USA,
    but someone loser like you are has no brain to have any thinking, I am sad that USA has some people does not deserve freedom like you you, Mr. Stupid

Wait.

Or look at your Wife moving to be with you.

K3 gives you no status to file a writ.

Someone12
    you can't speed up the process...why should you be placed ahead of thousands of others?

name check is a long process and it ca be halted when your own country didnot respond in time.. or you may have similar info with someone who are CIA list

1. FBI Fingerprint (FD258) Ident against NCIC database - this will be valid for 18 months only after that this cpmoarision is no good. Any applicant can enquire about his outcome by calling FBI NCIC Clarksburg, WV at 304-625-3878 for outcome . result has been sent back to USCIS.
    These results turnover time is within 24 hours No hit is termed "NO IDENT" in FBI's jargon. An FOIPA request (with FD258/fingerprints) would reveal if an ident. record exist or not.

2. FBI Name Check against Central Records System (CRS) - this check basically if the applicant ever been target of any FBI investigation. This has no documented validity period like first has 18 months. This checks can take upto A year. No hit is termed "NO RECORD" in FBI's jargon. A FOIPA request would reveal if a record exists or not. FBI doesn't have to disclose details but at least you will know if a record exist. Also, it doesnot mean that it is something negative.
    To know if the checks has been completed or not, an applicant can send an email to: FBInncp@ic.fbi.gov and include all their personal information such as name, date of birth, Alien #, SSN, place of birth, address, telephone number etc
    it may take a long time to receive an answer. But you will get answered

3. IBIS (done by USCIS themselves) - this check has validity of 35 days - this check is against IBIS (USCPC - Customs and Border Patrol) using applicant's full name and date of birth. This check is done by USCIS staff on the computer terminals connected to IBIS. A no hit is termed "IBIS OK" in BCIS' jargon. An "IBIS DNR" (Does Not Relate) is when a match exists but does not relate to the applicant, which is, in other worlds, a no hit as well.
    IBIS is exempt from FOIPA requests, that is, a person cannot use FOIPA to find out if his/her name is in IBIS.

There is NO CIA check for N-400 and N-600 applicants. CIA check is done for I-485, Amnesty and other applicants;

The Freedom of Information and Privacy Act protects the government privilege to withhold information if it can jeopardize an investigation. However, you may challenge this through the court system if you think that the information they are withholding is not critical.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..