50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Dilemma regarding I 751

I am conditional resident married to US citizen.Applied for for I 751 nine months ago.lately we are having issues in our married life which are beyond reconciliation,so I moved out of our apartment where we are living together for 4 years and sharing same bank accounts.I called INS to know options left for me know.But i came to know that my application has been approved . will get further orders for permanent residentship in mail.My problem is I am not contact with my wife since last 1 week,What will happen if my wife doesnot give my greencard to me.What if I submit AR 11 form now.can i apply AR 11 and I 90 form if i dont get card from my wife.
    Thanks

I am conditional resident married to US citizen.Applied for for I 751 nine months ago.lately we are having issues in our married life which are beyond reconciliation,so I moved out of our apartment where we are living together for 4 years and sharing same bank accounts.I called INS to know options left for me know.But i came to know that my application has been approved . will get further orders for permanent residentship in mail.My problem is I am not contact with my wife since last 1 week,What will happen if my wife doesnot give my greencard to me.What if I submit AR 11 form now.can i apply AR 11 and I 90 form if i dont get card from my wife.
    Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vensai:
    Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What you should be receiving by mail from USCIS is an approval notice and instructions. You'll need that in order to make an appointment at an ASC to prepare the green card. I would play nice with your wife!
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Sappy, thats not really fully correct.

Most people do not have to make any appointment or anything..therefore he should get his green card in mail,without going anywhere.
    Thats what the BioMetrics appointment was for...

The picture taking at your bio metrics is the picture thats going to be put in for your 10 year green card...

most people who apply to remove the condistions,get the green card in mail shotly after aprovale,wihtou having make an appointment anywhere...

Thanks for your reply.I guess I might have got my mail to my wife this week .my wife is not responding to my call .can i submit AR 11 form now and appy for i 90 later.I have given my finger prints when i got my conditional green card.I did not have any later.
    Is there any harm if I wait for few weeks .

Oh, you never had your bio metrics after you sent your I751 application????

then you MUST have to go to appointment set up for you by the immigration at a local office.

U have your bio metrics when you get your conditional and after and also when you apply for citizenship....