free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-751 Processing dates

Hi Everyone,
    Did you notice that as of August 25 2006 VSC, CSC or TSC are not processing the I-751 anymore and it looks like all of them are processed through Nebreska....
    I sent my I-751 about 10 days ago and have received a receipt from VSC but when I look online VSC is not processing I-751 anymore while it was a month ago !!......

Hi Everyone,
    Did you notice that as of August 25 2006 VSC, CSC or TSC are not processing the I-751 anymore and it looks like all of them are processed through Nebreska....
    I sent my I-751 about 10 days ago and have received a receipt from VSC but when I look online VSC is not processing I-751 anymore while it was a month ago !!......

What? is this true?` I live in California and planning to mail my I751 tomorrow.

Just like I-130's are processed only at CSC. Any other service centers are not showing I-130 processing dates because even though you apply to respective service centers, they are processed at one service center.
    I-751 processing is done in Nebraska service center and then sent to particular service center for further communications...

I hope this explains.

Chris

Does this mean the delaying the I751 processing?

This doesn't make sense, then why on the form I751 (Instructions) it clearly says if you live in California, sendthe I751 to CSC and not NSC.
    Would one our EXPERTS member clear this. thanks

If you live under Nebraska service center area, you still apply all applications whether I-130, I-751 or any applications that need to be sent at service center..to NSC. They forward that to CSC if it is I-130 and they process it here if it is I-751. That doesn't mean delaying applications...that means they are processing one type of applications at one service center and then sending them back to respective service center once it is approved. That reduces the load on one service center in processing different types of applications at once.
    thanks,
    chris

I forgot to mention other service centers also.
    If you live in california send all your applications to CSC as per the form. You don't need to send it to NSC. CSC will do the rest.
    If you live under Texas service center, then send to TSC. If you live in Vermont Service Center area, then send it there.
    I think this is simple enough.

Chris

I am living in a state where I have to sent to Nebraska anyway.
    From what I heard, Immigration is gonna cut another state as far sending the I751 goes.
    Nebraska is the main center for I 751.

then why on the form I751 (Instructions) it clearly says if you live in California, sendthe I751 to CSC and not NSC.
    To answer that question,as I said before in a different forum.The ONLY thing INS updates on forms is the amount to be sent,they make sure every single year.A new amount is on it.They care less about updating information and what not.