free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A power struggle between white and Latino Population

As we see Latino population is growing faster with vast migration and the high birth rate among the ones who are already in USA because of the lack of Higher Education. In next 20 to 25 years The Latino population will be majority but historically they will be under educated than White / Asian Indian / Chinese population. Moreover because of the lack of well-paid jobs they are very community and race oriented. If I see a Latino (Probably sure Mexican not Brazilian) President in USA because of their higher number of population I am not sure which direction this country will move to. Like we have seen in South Africa, Business and Corporations are dominated by Whites and Government is dominated by Blacks; in Malaysia Muslims are dominating the Government positions but all business are dominated by Chinese.
    I see this new low paid Latino immigration amnesty as a new version of slavery. Sure the Businesspeople will be happy if they find cheaper 3 dollar per hour labor without providing any benefits. I am sure those business people would be happier if they could find slaves where the expenses would be even less. Since it is not possible in 21 st century this immigration amenity will do for now.
    Have anyone ever thought when this low paid immigrants will become permanent Resident they are not getting any better pay check or benefit. So who will pay for their medical bills and other things like section 8 – the USA taxpayer.
    I think whatever is done by these low-paid workers – most of them can be done by technical advancement. Like you may avoid to have an extra maid if you have automatic scheduled washer/ cook etc which yet to be invented. This country needs to invent those to actually keep dominating the world technological market. But if you are used with cheap labor and do not feel to have advance machineries then there will be no market for it and no one will invent it either, cause no money to make from it.
    USA doesn't make the best car in the world anymore, they don't make the best passenger aircraft (since each day they are losing market to Airbus), they are not the best manufacturer of Electronics either, Only Pharmaceuticals (Which is actually shifting to India very fast) and Money Management (Personally I think this money management is a bubble like 2001, just waiting to be crashed).
    I am an immigrant too. So despite of what the future this new Latino population will bring to this country I will always welcome them since I know how it feels to be an illegal Alien. But thanks God I could fix my status. Just only advice to this new Latino population prove that I am wrong ( If I find I am wrong I will be happier) and please not be too much community oriented. Lets be all the same ( at least almost), American. God Bless America.

As we see Latino population is growing faster with vast migration and the high birth rate among the ones who are already in USA because of the lack of Higher Education. In next 20 to 25 years The Latino population will be majority but historically they will be under educated than White / Asian Indian / Chinese population. Moreover because of the lack of well-paid jobs they are very community and race oriented. If I see a Latino (Probably sure Mexican not Brazilian) President in USA because of their higher number of population I am not sure which direction this country will move to. Like we have seen in South Africa, Business and Corporations are dominated by Whites and Government is dominated by Blacks; in Malaysia Muslims are dominating the Government positions but all business are dominated by Chinese.
    I see this new low paid Latino immigration amnesty as a new version of slavery. Sure the Businesspeople will be happy if they find cheaper 3 dollar per hour labor without providing any benefits. I am sure those business people would be happier if they could find slaves where the expenses would be even less. Since it is not possible in 21 st century this immigration amenity will do for now.
    Have anyone ever thought when this low paid immigrants will become permanent Resident they are not getting any better pay check or benefit. So who will pay for their medical bills and other things like section 8 – the USA taxpayer.
    I think whatever is done by these low-paid workers – most of them can be done by technical advancement. Like you may avoid to have an extra maid if you have automatic scheduled washer/ cook etc which yet to be invented. This country needs to invent those to actually keep dominating the world technological market. But if you are used with cheap labor and do not feel to have advance machineries then there will be no market for it and no one will invent it either, cause no money to make from it.
    USA doesn't make the best car in the world anymore, they don't make the best passenger aircraft (since each day they are losing market to Airbus), they are not the best manufacturer of Electronics either, Only Pharmaceuticals (Which is actually shifting to India very fast) and Money Management (Personally I think this money management is a bubble like 2001, just waiting to be crashed).
    I am an immigrant too. So despite of what the future this new Latino population will bring to this country I will always welcome them since I know how it feels to be an illegal Alien. But thanks God I could fix my status. Just only advice to this new Latino population prove that I am wrong ( If I find I am wrong I will be happier) and please not be too much community oriented. Lets be all the same ( at least almost), American. God Bless America.

Your thread title is no where referenced in this thread. Power stuggle.. ???

As we see Latino population is growing faster with vast migration and the high birth rate among the ones who are already in USA because of the lack of Higher Education

You dont really believe that lack of higher education is the reason for high birth rate do you???? Are not the the vast majority of latinos catholic who do not believe in birth control like the irish? They have children. Thats what they do. be fruitful and multiply.
    dont buy into that propaganda /hype that low education is making them have babies... its hot *** and no birth control.

"I see this new low paid Latino immigration amnesty as a new version of slavery. Sure the Businesspeople will be happy if they find cheaper 3 dollar per hIour labor without providing any benefits"

Slavery.... what a crock.. Now if you referenced Indentured slaves.. then I may give an ear to you. except these wages are much higher than what was offered in those days when the Chinese came here to help build railroads. and a marvelous job they did.

The problem is the governments are allowing business to provide these guest worker programs stating that americans are not available for the positions. in essence that is one big lie. americans just will not work that kind of labor for what is not a fair pay in this day and age. Instead of forcing the employer to come with the time and make less profit.. they turn to guess worker and pay less and still make money by being greedy. Guest Worker undercut USC wages and integrity. Its been happening all over the industry in usa. from h1bvisa to h2e now guest worker. and it will expand.

"Just only advice to this new Latino population prove that I am wrong "

Latino pop not new. been here for many years and influenced this country greatly.. It is a very organized and well connected community. We are all americans... but never lose our culture my friend. You would only be fooling yourself. remember.. america sadly has no culture of its own.

automatic washer/cook not invented yet.

Coming Soon to a guest worker program near you.

hmmm...

Celebrities .. u mean those things you dont pay any attention to.... Celebrities are culutre now???? Authors and photographers.... I dont think so sunshine. Moby D* i*ck.. or maybe you meant Moby the DJ

Culture is food.. it is tradtions. traditional dance. it traditional dress. storytelling, and distinctive dialect, distinctive architecture, musical intrumentaion/song and ever so much more. America has little to none becuase all of its so called culture is from immigrants. borrowed. Generally what is called "american" has been borrowed from someplace else.

Smoke that in your oompah.

Culture is The totality of socially transmitted behavior patterns, arts, beliefs, institutions, and all other products of human work and thought.

Apple Pie, Pop Music, Amusement Parks, Barbecue, Baseball, stories like paul bunyan, American English and even the way we dress. Face it 4now you are wrong America has culture. Doesnt matter if it came from some where else; alot of cultures evolve from other cultures.

So to say America has no culture of its own is misleading.

I disagree with the topic that there is any power struggle between latinos and white. White still make 80 percent of the population.
    Latinos are concentrated in some areas of the country but not everywhere.
    If anything will come out as a majority in distant future is the mixed race. Technology has made this world soo small and in decades to come there will b no pure race as a whole but a mix of everything and believe me it will be for the better too.

Asykee and Ip

Im sorry. what you both are describing here are just things associated with America from hollywood to politics.. Sure I could name a dozen or more things like you. I just do not however consider those things real/traditional culture. becuase there is none as this land was founded by several sources of immigrants from all over the world.
    the only traditional culture this country actulally has is from the native americans who inhabited the land.
    oh wait.. Football Baseball.. I luv baseball.

"Apple Pie, Pop Music, Amusement Parks, Barbecue, Baseball, stories like paul bunyan, American English and even the way we dress."

Apple Pie... u think that originated in USA
    nah
    amusement Parks... get a grip not usa origin

barbeque... yea the native americans gave usa that.. those that arrived here by boat didnt even know how to hunt/kill animal , let alone barbeque one.

"the way we dress" How do Americans dress..??.. Is there a traditional dress for americans? Havent seen "traditional clothes" Unless it was the tradtioanl dress of the indigenous peoples here.

Where are the traditional skills in USA???

glassblowers
    tilemakers/tile painter mosaics
    woodcarving
    textile making/dyeing
    beadmakimg
    iron/metal mastering
    stone carving
    and on and on and on.
    weaving

This is typical USA babble. They actually think they are the ones that started the origins of something that they took from another culture.

Art and literature can be elements of culture as they depict expressions of ones expericences/feeling in life.

Do you know typical american thinks that rock music started in USA? along with lots of pop culture and dress stuff that the Brits started and american just followed suit. America almost always looking toward Brits or Euro to take its lead from. there are always forever changing arts/literature styles/ film etc in a country, but there is almost always that old traditional aspect that a country can count on. USA does not have this, and thats why I say it does not have "real culture of its own"

Lets compare indigenous peoples culture to todays USA culture:

Natives Versus USA Today

smoke peace pipe = smoke crackpipe

open flame cooking = Burger King

moccasin /sandel = nike sneaker

fresh fruits/veggies = tv dinner/ cans

storytelling = telling stories

traditional rain dance= dancin in the rain

fluted music/strings = remakes/remixes

leather thong = leather thong

Fabric Weaving = hair Weaves

Hmmm... guess USA does have culture afterall

"4never- are you a real person?
    I do believe now you meant what you said about the evolution. I am still waiting for your ideas on your existence.
    tick tock tick tock.. "

4now know how to keep it real baby.
    IP .. I am stillwaiting for you to give 1 example of something that has involved. tick tock. You have been stalling for almost 1 week now.

"Look you are an American right? I am not and I know more about your culture than you do."

Who told you that??... Assumptions will get you twisted everytime.

Stillwaiting. and I know I will be b/c you havent found one instance 4 4now. tick tick tick

So what's your culture and nationality iperson?

This is provocative thread.

I will not take any part in it, except for noting that I oppose any veiled attempts to start a "Civil War", under any pretext.

And I believe the constructive, wise strategy would be to define the highest possible standard of being an AMERICAN and then have us all struggle to attain that ideal within ourselves.

Regards,

IE