free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help neeeded

Please I need help with this situation, I have been here for six years, I came here on a tourist visa, but I have overstayed, yes I know what I did was wrong, but I have went to school, and now I am a registered nurse, with license to practice, an employer wants to sponsor me, can someone help me if that is possible, I really like the united states and would of love to work here, I have 3 children here and a husband, who also overstayed his tourist visa by 6 years, we were married in 2001, his father is a USC can he sponsor him, please let me know thanks.
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Hi Shady
    My understanding is that if you did not apply under the 245i forgiveness program that ended in 2001 then you are not permitted to adjust here. I also got my Bachelors degree here and that's what I was told. Please check with legal counsel and let us know.

Thanks undecided for the info, but is it possible for my husband's dad to sponsor him, I have spoken to a lawyer and he wants us to divorce and get marrried to a USC,but I would never do something like that, I am a christian and I hold my christian values dearly, why would I put my God to an open shame like that, so is there any way that this can work, p.s no suggestion of marriage please, TIA.
    "If there is anyone out there who still doubts that America is a place where all things are possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer." -US Pr

Hi Shady. My understanding is that process takes a significant amount of years approximately 10. As there are three preferences ahead. See link below that can provide you with additional information. Hope this helps.
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_3032.html

first things first, how old is your husband? are you 'kids' usc? and a quick question?

why are you so selfish? how about doing it for the 'kids' what happens to them if you are deported? I don't think God would forgive you for that!....anyway remember most times God helps those who help themselves.

Hi Floyd, I am not selfish, am sorry if you feel this way, I have 1 child who is a USC, and the other 2 are not, my husband is 34 years old, whatever petition that can be done, both of my children will be on the paper, not because I have not said anything about my kids, that does not give you the right to judge me like that, take care and thanks for your input.

Originally posted by Shady:.. I have spoken to a lawyer and he wants us to divorce and get marrried to a USC
    That lawyer has to be reported!!

Originally posted by floyd:
    ...how about doing it for the 'kids' what happens to them if you are deported?
    They go with the parents. In many cases that's a better solution than having a broken family, (or divorcing and re-marrying USC; what a mess that would be).

Shady, your father in law can sponsor your husband and family. Like Undecided said, it takes a long time: 9 -11 years, for a visa number to be available to you. On top of that long wait, your husband (and family) wouldn't be able to adjust status in the US because of overstay and illegal work. And then, once you leave the US, a 10 year ban on re-entry will start. To overcome that, you'll need a waiver...Well at least that's how it works now.

Thank you so much, can you tell me what is a waiver, and how can we get it, thanks.

It is very typical of irresponsible dirtbags to come here illegally ,in hordes, and then multiply like rabbits.

Something has to be done to stop this !
    We are victims of these cannibalistic, human-flesh eating illegals !

I suggest concentration camps and sadistic burning (of illegals) at stakes as the most effective means to combat this illegal invasion. BTW why not burn them to heat our homes in winter?

There is no other way I can think of stopping this illegal invasion !

I feel like a victim !

Still Trash your name speaks for itself, you are entitle to your own opinion, but why waste your time on a project that is not useful, I had came here on a 10 year visa, and overstayed, but through my 6 years, I have went to school, and now am a Registered Nurse, so there you go, through circumstances, we are going through, we have made certain decisions, but as you know the nursing shortage in this country is very high, and although I have overstayed my visa, I will be a very good assset to this country, and one day I will be a legal documented immigrant, God Bless you, you tell me what you have done to make this country proud.