50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-751 Form Submission

I sent form I-751 to the Nebraska Service Center for my wife who is a conditional permanent resident. Her green card expires October 29, but I have not received a notice of receipt yet. I tracked the form from the post office, and the post office website indicates that it was received on August 22, 2007. Is there anything more I can do to make sure it was received, because I'm concerned that they haven't cashed the check yet and I haven't received any receipt notification. Thanks.

I sent form I-751 to the Nebraska Service Center for my wife who is a conditional permanent resident. Her green card expires October 29, but I have not received a notice of receipt yet. I tracked the form from the post office, and the post office website indicates that it was received on August 22, 2007. Is there anything more I can do to make sure it was received, because I'm concerned that they haven't cashed the check yet and I haven't received any receipt notification. Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by yworobke:
    I sent form I-751 to the Nebraska Service Center for my wife who is a conditional permanent resident. Her green card expires October 29, but I have not received a notice of receipt yet. I tracked the form from the post office, and the post office website indicates that it was received on August 22, 2007. Is there anything more I can do to make sure it was received, because I'm concerned that they haven't cashed the check yet and I haven't received any receipt notification. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It is being checked for completeness and a notice I-797 should be received within 30 days upon receipt. BTW, did you pay by check, money order, or chashier check?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

are you kidding..did you forgot that the fee increase date was jul 30 and they received almost three times the applications before that and they have received 300,000 i-485 apps due to state dept bugle up on employment based numbers.

they are taking 90 days to issue recept notice only. my i-751 was sent on june 29 and i only got my biometric today
    Mr. S MALI AOS marriage to usc 1/02 divorce usc 7/04 i-751 aprv 9/04 remarry 3/06 n-400 10/06 wife enter on f-1 5/07 nta 5/07 751 waiver 6/07 removal terminated 11/07 2nd n-400 12/07 gc revoked 1/08 natz interv 8/08 natz denied 9/08 n-336 denied 10/0

get excited when u receive anything in the mail.

I know,usually take cash in the check vey quickly within days when the application is received.
    But cashing a check,does not mean application has been viewed!

We sent a personal check with the package. Is there a difference with what form of payment we used?

I want to add something as well. The check we sent has not been cashed yet by the CIS, and we have not received the receipt notice either. That is why we are concerned, since the package arrived there August 22. I would have expected at least the check to be cashed already.

no worries,
    sometimes the mail just sits there cause they are too busy.
    But once they open your mail,the first thing they'll do is cash your check in aka deposit your check.And sent you a receipt and one year extantion.
    No worries...mine took around 2 weeks.

Always sent a personal check,never cash or anything.And I hope you sent the package via certified mail,with signature request!

did you sent the package return receipt?

you better check with the post office...

hi, I mail my I-751 on Aug 26, and it was delivered on Sep 4. So far, I got nothing from USIC. I called them today, they answered that the receipt note will need 3 months to process because too many cases pile up.