50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SSN-I've been 50 days after since my SSN application...

I have an Employment Authorization card from INS on 06/26/2002.(I had applied like suppose,married).After that I have been applied for Social Security Card to Social Security Office Oklahoma/Ada (date On 06/27/2002 ..) and They told me that you will get Social Security Card by mail almost 30-45 days later.
    26 days later (on 07/23/2002) I get a mail from Social Secocurity Office Oklahoma/Ada..
    They wrote me that ;
    Mr,
    Before we can process your request for a social security number ,we need moore information.Please come by our office as soon as possible..When you come please make sure to bring your I-94 and your work authorization card..Thank you..

I went to office immediately same day..Social Security Officer buyed photocopy of my Employment Authorization Card that's it..Than she contunied ,told me that"Your Social Security Card Proccessing)..

Today have been 49 days since my Social Security Card Application.We went Social Security Office again for to get information ..we asked what is the last news about my Social Security Card Proccess...They told me We send your application to INS/Dallas..We are investigation you..I can't tell any date for that When you get a Social Security Number before INS advise to us..

So,May I learn that How long will it takes usually social Security Proccessing Time for me..??
    Please may you give me some advise or information? What must I have to do?

I have an Employment Authorization card from INS on 06/26/2002.(I had applied like suppose,married).After that I have been applied for Social Security Card to Social Security Office Oklahoma/Ada (date On 06/27/2002 ..) and They told me that you will get Social Security Card by mail almost 30-45 days later.
    26 days later (on 07/23/2002) I get a mail from Social Secocurity Office Oklahoma/Ada..
    They wrote me that ;
    Mr,
    Before we can process your request for a social security number ,we need moore information.Please come by our office as soon as possible..When you come please make sure to bring your I-94 and your work authorization card..Thank you..

I went to office immediately same day..Social Security Officer buyed photocopy of my Employment Authorization Card that's it..Than she contunied ,told me that"Your Social Security Card Proccessing)..

Today have been 49 days since my Social Security Card Application.We went Social Security Office again for to get information ..we asked what is the last news about my Social Security Card Proccess...They told me We send your application to INS/Dallas..We are investigation you..I can't tell any date for that When you get a Social Security Number before INS advise to us..

So,May I learn that How long will it takes usually social Security Proccessing Time for me..??
    Please may you give me some advise or information? What must I have to do?

Ummm Dear Mr. President
    A social security card takes about 10 business days. You need to go back and ask what happened. Also, the clerk should be able to give you your social security number by now even if she/he does not have the actual card issued.

Hi Miki,
    Off course ..I went today and I asked..Social Secirity Officer says We send your all SSN Application form to Dallas INS for approval.They can't give me any time for this proccess..I don't know what's going on...I've been waiting since 50 days for a social security card..

INS says you can work,Social Security Office Says you can't work without SSN..??????/

You need to have approval from the INS to work and to be able to work you need a SSN#.

First you get permission of the INS, then you get your SSN.

Since you had to take more documents to them, it'll probably be a little longer.

Usually it takes 10 days like Miki said. I don't know why it would take longer. Maybe this is a new thing?
    I would wait a few more weeks and if you don't hear anything and if they are unwilling to tell you anything, call your senator's office.

Ok Marie,
    Thank you very much for important advise..I'll call..

Uh oh!
    Looks like you are on an Al-Qaida watch list.
    Are you sure that your real name is not Osama?

Off course,I'm not..

President, just ignore them.