50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: undocumented juvinille immigrant with genius-level intelligence/no means for info

Hello hello everybody. I am a successful, 20 year old novelest in a long-term relationship with an outstanding 18 year old illegal mexican immigrant. His intelligence is of a much higher quality than a majority of American Citizens; not to discredit anybody -- just to emphasize this fact.

Together, we have been searching the interwebs for information that will aid us in obtaining a legal status in the United States for him. We have found plenty of information, none of which seems to remain consistent with his special case, which is as follows:

He was brought here by his parents as a five year old. I don't think five year olds are capable of breaking laws. I believe there should exist something out there that exempts him from punishment: i.e, having his basic human rights withheld.

Are there any special forms that we might fill out for his special case? His record is clean -- he has never broken a law; he has never driven a car; he has never worked illegally; he has no illegal papers or numbers.

And to boot, and this is what I would like to emphasize first and foremost: He is very intelligent, and if prompted to take a history test, would without a doubt pass with flying colors -- a feat that not many Americans can account for.

Please help us. We are in love and we would like to begin our lives together. Thank you.

Hello hello everybody. I am a successful, 20 year old novelest in a long-term relationship with an outstanding 18 year old illegal mexican immigrant. His intelligence is of a much higher quality than a majority of American Citizens; not to discredit anybody -- just to emphasize this fact.

Together, we have been searching the interwebs for information that will aid us in obtaining a legal status in the United States for him. We have found plenty of information, none of which seems to remain consistent with his special case, which is as follows:

He was brought here by his parents as a five year old. I don't think five year olds are capable of breaking laws. I believe there should exist something out there that exempts him from punishment: i.e, having his basic human rights withheld.

Are there any special forms that we might fill out for his special case? His record is clean -- he has never broken a law; he has never driven a car; he has never worked illegally; he has no illegal papers or numbers.

And to boot, and this is what I would like to emphasize first and foremost: He is very intelligent, and if prompted to take a history test, would without a doubt pass with flying colors -- a feat that not many Americans can account for.

Please help us. We are in love and we would like to begin our lives together. Thank you.

He was only one grade below me in high school. Does it really count as pedophilia? Also, just in case your ***dar was going off, I am a female. So maybe the negative undertones in your writing will disappear now.

Where I live, in Colorado, a pedophile is 6 years older than a minor -- not one and a half, sir.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    One more thing. If you want to be a successful anything. Learn how to spell it. Novelist, not novelest. I know how to read and I know you are a girl. A pedophile is what it is. No discrimination based on the gender of the perputraitor. All that matters is the age. I don't right the laws and it does not only apply to guys. Girls, such as yourself can be just as guilty. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually Davdah, you spelt perpetrator wrong!

But we all make mistakes,

Alex, I think there is a way to file for him, you say he was bought over as a child, are is parents still here and have they become USC.

I dont think I could take her job, I'm no good at making up stories, hahah!

and about the spelling, you may be right, as the english dictionary is a little different to your dictionary, as this is how we spell paedophile.

alex

wow .. sounds like you have low condescending attitudes about mexicans in general.. if you need to make sure we know he is intelligent. It has no bearing on anything. as davdah explained ... he is illegal and undocumented.

Are you asking us how to marry him? if that is what you wish... then he must return to mexico. while he was under 18, he was protected from being deported because he was sneaked into the country. but now he is adult and if picked up... he will go into removal proceedings. now he is accruing illegal presence time counting towards a 3 to 10 year bar.

You will marry him there in mexico and apply for adjustment of status to come to usa. he will need his birth certl and all the necessary things to be established as a mexican citizen.

2nd. he can return to mexico and apply as a mexican citizen to go to college here on a f-1 visa. it will not give him a status, but it will make him legal to be on us soil as long as he stays in college.

AlexGraham: While you're in the process of telling us how "intelligent" your illegal alien boyfriend is, you could do better than trash-talking about your fellow Americans.

Your options are limited, and may be further limited, depending upon the EXACT age of your little illegal alien. Once he turned eighteen years old, he became legally liable for his own illegal presence in America.

This means that, should he be older than 18 years and 180 days, then, upon departure from America, he will automatically be unable to return for a period of three years. Once he has remained illegally for more than 365 days, any departure from the country will result in a bar of ten years.

Therefore, if he is subject to an automatic bar, if he returns to Mexico to, for example, get married, a waiver will be required before he can legally immigrate. This is a long, drawn-out procedure...and success is not guaranteed.

There is NO way for him to remain in America and obtain legal status. He must return to Mexico for any immigration-related benefits to be adjudicated.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    His brains matters not. All that does is his status. If he is inside our borders without a legitimate visa then he is called EWI. If you want to marry him then send him home and petition using the K-1 visa.

He didn't break the law up until the moment he turned 18. Now he is and is responsible for his actions just like everyone else.

The above advise will only work provided there is no record of him being here. If there is then you got a nearly nonfixable problem.

Just noticed something. If he is 18 and you are 20 and have been in a 'long' term relationship. That equates to pedophilia on your part. You sure you want to do this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Davdah,
    "Do not judge lest ye be judged also" You are living with someone who is 20 plus years your younger. The phrase "robbing the cradle" and "sexual predator" come to mind. You are old enough to be her father; yet the two of you are living with each other. If you make the argument, "well, we are consenting adults." then that same argument goes to the op and the boyfriend. In most states, statutory rape or sexual pedophilia is not when someone who is 18, but 16 or younger. And if they had a relationship at that young age, they are also able to make decisions of their own accord without your interference, judgmental attitude, and lack of moral superiority.

To the fiancee, if you are reading this, take serious note of your live in boyfriend. He has three strikes against him. First, he is divorce three times with just as many ex lovers/girlfriends/fiance to boot. Second, he will never live up to his promises. He may plan, show you the moon, provide or simple explanations, but in the end, he will not fulfill his promises. And finally, He condemns someone for the same thing he is currently doing. This shows his true nature, his true chi, his lack of intergrity. Call your father and get the hell out of there. There are other ways to become legal.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by alexgraham:
    He was brought here by his parents as a five year old. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> First thing first: Did they sneak accross the border or enter with visa?