Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: B1/B2

hey...

i got visitor visas, and the purpose i have written in that is to visit my bro's graduating ceremony while will be held in may this year. i have got more than 1 year visas....now if i want to travel later i.e. after 1 year, can it creat problem at the port of entry? Does the custom officer make any queary or remarks in my passport reg why i am travelling late?

pls let me know..
    thanks

hey...

i got visitor visas, and the purpose i have written in that is to visit my bro's graduating ceremony while will be held in may this year. i have got more than 1 year visas....now if i want to travel later i.e. after 1 year, can it creat problem at the port of entry? Does the custom officer make any queary or remarks in my passport reg why i am travelling late?

pls let me know..
    thanks

they might ask but it is not like a big deal
    they asked me, I was late like 4 monthes, but my visa was for 5 years mulity entery. it is not a big deal. (if they have not changed the rules)

hey..what u mean by "change the rules"...??

A B1/B2 Visa is applied for a specific purpose. As you applied for attending your brother's garduating ceremony. Normally the visa is issued for 5 years and it can be used for any number of trips as long as the nature of visit does not change i.e one can not use a visitor's visa to work or study in the US. As long as your intention is good you won't have any problem at P.O.E. Also do bring some sort of evidence to prove your intentions at the P.O.E

so, you mean that if i travel next year..that wouldn't be a problem, even though my purpose will be different, but not work..!??

I smell another cheater
    to Rambo and every damm illegal alien in the U.S. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!! Your own countries are supposed to support you, THEY have an OBLIGATION with you, not us, when will you get it thru your sick skulls. We have MILLIONS of people who SHOULD

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    I smell another cheater </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You come on here and jack all the threads - get lost, you loser!

****ers...u _|_ never understand..

Not all the B1, B2 visas are given for 5 years. It depends from what country your visa is issued. I know case that the B1/B2 visa for graduation is given just for three months.If your visa is given to your for 5 years with multiple entries, then there will be no problem for you to enter the USA.