free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I-751

I am starting my paperwork to sumbmit my I-751 end of next month. Due to financial strains because of the economic downturn my wife had to move in to Florida and i took a job in Nevada... It concerns me the lack of much paperwork in both our names. I have letters from friends, insurance,lease agreement and utility bills only. would that be enough? any advises??

I am starting my paperwork to sumbmit my I-751 end of next month. Due to financial strains because of the economic downturn my wife had to move in to Florida and i took a job in Nevada... It concerns me the lack of much paperwork in both our names. I have letters from friends, insurance,lease agreement and utility bills only. would that be enough? any advises??

Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Did I mention I smell Fraud?
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rchianti:
    I am starting my paperwork to sumbmit my I-751 end of next month. Due to financial strains because of the economic downturn my wife had to move in to Florida and i took a job in Nevada... It concerns me the lack of much paperwork in both our names. I have letters from friends, insurance,lease agreement and utility bills only. would that be enough? any advises?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Rchianti and welcome,

How long did you and your wife live together in the same household? You need to have substantial proof to show bonafide marriage. I understand the economy issue, but you guys took drastic measures by living in separate states thousands of miles apart during a crutial time in your immigration process. I can't help but think there is more to your story.

LMAO!!! Cannot Help But Laugh!!
    Go fraudsters Go!!! Knock yourselves out!!!
    Taking a break. IDIOTS!!!
    Be Back In ??? Minutes.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Thanks for the welcome proudusc. I really appreciated you not jumping in conclusions. I do;however undestand the line of thought expressed by the others and to no blame. If they only knew what we had to go through when we got foreclosed upon. we had to go trough bankrupcy and all that and yes, drastic measures had to be taken.... I met my wife in 2000 and got married in feb 2007. We moved to Nevada and lived together for 11 months and 20 days when the financial roof fell apart. I was "forced" to get a job to build up things again and she went back to her home state, close to her 83 years old mother. C'mom gents I need guidance, not bad comments.

Hi Rchianti,

Sorry to hear of your misfortunes. The link below will give you some suggestions on what to submit to prove your marriage is bona fide. Good luck to you.

Bona Fide Marriage Documentation

Thank you very much proudusc that is very helpful.

Hello RC

Of course the evidence you submit with the 751 will be documentation since your first interview to prove that the marriage lasted 2 years since the first interview

It does not sound like the two of you have remained in a viable marriage. It sounds like the marriage is in a seperation process. Is this the case? How long have you lived apart, and is it still an ongoing marriage ?