50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is someone12 a constructive participant to this community or an irritating hindrance?

I believe his sole purpose here is just to annoy people and in an average forum the moderators would have banned him long ago.

I have literally left this forum for months at a time only to come back and see that he is still hanging around and spewing his repetitious broken record like hateful nonsense.

Who here is fed up with him and would like the moderators to help him find something more constructive to do with his time, ie GO AWAY PERMANENTLY?

Moderators, I'm not telling you how to do your job, but this guy serves one purpose here - to make people feel bad.

Is that right?

And SunDevilUSA is no different and ought to exit the door at the same time.

I totally agree with you. People come here looking for advice, orientation. These two bigots come here only to post off-topic, nonsense, monotonous garbage. They oughtta be banned from this site.

Someone12
    Someone12 doesn't contribute anything constructive. Same utterances over and over. A person has a question requesting help and all they receive is disrespect. His postings are a visible embarrassment to this website and to America. He should be removed until he can restrain himself and contribute in a more proper manner.

His postings reek of racism, rudeness and hatred of particular individuals. It's not necessary for him to go as far as he does. People who've asked honest questions don't deserve this. If he remains on the board then he should begin his own topic and he and his compadres can chat amongst themselves.

If you would like the webmaster to pay closer attention to this issue, please click the exclamation point at the righ bottom corner of any posting within this thread.

AGREE.... agreeeee..... agreeee..... AGREEEE..... agreeeee..... agreeeee.... seriously, I was campaigning for this since I joined, but it was a losing proposition and a dead cause... until now!!!!!!

Have to say... I just found this site and his comments disgusted me and made me question if I would even be welcome to ask a question. Also made me a bit fearful of the answers I'll get of the question I did decide to post.

i don't know... i have a feeling..... a gut feeling...... drive s12 away forever.... his "cohorts" will be out forever as well....... i don't know...... i have a feeling....... i have a dream, actually........

Originally posted by explora:
    Someone12

If you would like the webmaster to pay closer attention to this issue, please click the exclamation point at the righ bottom corner of any posting within this thread.
    I don't think this forum has a moderator. ?
    "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Explora,

Wow.. I just learned something. I did not know you could "alert" the moderator. Maybe no one else did. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Start clicking maybe moderator will get as tired as you are.
    "Being all fashioned of the self-same dust let us be merciful as well as just"
    Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

He's run off like a chicken since I started this and asked to bring out the jury for deliberation after he stated he "rests his case" in another thread.

There is one sure-fire way for physically smaller people to get control of a bully, and that is to unite their bigger brains and take his sorry a$$ down!