50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: i lost my i-94

Hello everybody, I just got marry and i want to send all the formrs (i-130, i-485, etc..) to USCIS. but i lost my i-94. I remember that my i-94 was not stamped; but my passport has the stamp which says " admited on dec 13 2005""
    also i have the number of my i-94. So, what should i do? Can i just sent the copy of my passaport?

Hello everybody, I just got marry and i want to send all the formrs (i-130, i-485, etc..) to USCIS. but i lost my i-94. I remember that my i-94 was not stamped; but my passport has the stamp which says " admited on dec 13 2005""
    also i have the number of my i-94. So, what should i do? Can i just sent the copy of my passaport?

go to the USCIS website there is a form u can fill out to get a replacement I94. You do need this form to apply for ur visa

yup file I-102 and also just in case a FOIA request.

That's your fault for losing it. To get the I-94, you need to use the I-5 Freeway.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by snowwhite:
    also i have the number of my i-94. So, what should i do? Can i just sent the copy of my passaport? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And whatever it was that brought you out of the shadows, Macyuhoo, I hope the situation reverses and you're ****ed back into hiding!

Or you can use I-101 Freeway. If you can't still find it, jump at Golden Gate Bridge.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    And whatever it was that brought you out of the shadows, Macyuhoo, I hope the situation reverses and you're ****ed back into hiding! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SnowWhite: You tell us that you were "admitted on dec 13 2005," but you didn't tell us the date that you were admitted until. Perhaps that date wasn't important to you?

hey guys, what's up? do you have to go for an interview after you get the finger print of your i751 or not? if yes then how long does it take for an interview after the finger print? how long does it take to get the PR after the finger print? let me know please.