50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: JUST HOW MUCH?

2003. I filed PetitionI-130 for my Husband Illegally entered US in 1992, never returned to Mexico. Approved. 2005! Summons For Removal 2005. We have Notice of approval with stamp and reciept stating approved petition was sent to NVC. Last known, Approved I-130 still in Hubby's A file in Court. Ineffective counsel filed an entry of Vol. Departure charged us 3500. We hired a new one another 4000.00 our case is now reopened. We have filed I-485 and I-795. We have three US born Citizens and Myself. We have filed Cancellation for removal and upcoming DEC hearing. Immigration has lost I-130 Application. I have a notice on USCIS about I-485, "Document was made based on the approval or registeration of this case was mailed directly to person to whom issue". PLEASE HELP US?

2003. I filed PetitionI-130 for my Husband Illegally entered US in 1992, never returned to Mexico. Approved. 2005! Summons For Removal 2005. We have Notice of approval with stamp and reciept stating approved petition was sent to NVC. Last known, Approved I-130 still in Hubby's A file in Court. Ineffective counsel filed an entry of Vol. Departure charged us 3500. We hired a new one another 4000.00 our case is now reopened. We have filed I-485 and I-795. We have three US born Citizens and Myself. We have filed Cancellation for removal and upcoming DEC hearing. Immigration has lost I-130 Application. I have a notice on USCIS about I-485, "Document was made based on the approval or registeration of this case was mailed directly to person to whom issue". PLEASE HELP US?

I called USCIS yesterday, two persons tell me two different things... One lady tells me to send $190.00 if I never got his card and they would send us a Perm. Res. Card. It was approved. The other guy told me, He resent the request we did not get, but according to our approved I-130 petition, my Husband should be approved. What should happen?

Best thing is to ask your husband to return to Mexico. If you have a s s h o l e s like this antifascist here, how can you stay peacefully? Besides, US immigration is as bad as Bush. They just want your money!

And to defend the upcoming hearing, we have been told that it will cost more. We have lost so much money 8000.00 now. we have nothn left. Basically, if you a USC is not Apt to kill one self before they grant some folks without Criminal Records an ability to get ahead in life. They allow people like Sudan to stay alive.

hi,i feel for you ,i have been dealing with the imm svc for the last 5 yrs and have finally been denied my green card because of my past history ,i now have to go back to england with my american wife and american born son of 4,basically ,they dont what they are doing and will attempt to drain the last dollar out of people ,or so it seems to me,good luck to you,andy.

Andy,
    God Bless you and your family. I still look up knowing God has this all planned out for us. I just have hope this will all work out. But reading and studying each case, it gets harder and harder and what gets me is some of the Immigration workers sit up on their mound looking down at the reason they come to work every day. my opinion they are all crooks