free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what a ride i went on

i was married to a man who came over from egypt. we married after a year of dating.when he signed the licence he said never married. soon after we had to go to ins for permenant residency interviews. he produced a document stating he was divorced.it was written in arabic and it was signed from an official from a mosc in newyork.it was dated 2 months before we were married and the wifes signiture wasnt even on it. came to find out he was married in greecein a christian church. Everything was ok in my eyes cause ins accepted it so i thought it was legal.after about a year into our marriage he bought his wife and child over from greece, moved them 6 miles down the road from me . i had no idea. he worked to shifts so i though when he was really living at her house one of the shifts.she sat on her butt for the next 4 years while my husband totally supported her. my husband took all my money. everything he did was none of my buisness.i chalked it up tp the culture.everything was separate no goals for future , he never bought anything for the house, even took all tax refunds.i finally found out after 6 years. he then threatend to kill me if he got deported and his son got hurt by this if i filed for divorce.and if he went to jail one of his friends would take care of it.i was left with so much debt.having a rough time keeping a roof over my head and from the stress of it all had to go on social security because my illness of lupus has spun out of control. meanwhile he owns a nice house, has a buissness , 2 cars bank accounts and his family here. and he is now a permenant resident, possable citizen by now of the good old us. when i have to ask the goverment to help with my medical bills. i pray everynite that this man is held accountable for what he has done.i cant afford the lawyer to fight back. so all welcome your lovley trust worthy, of good moral charactor new neighbor. any ideas or info on how i can have him deported. hes married to 2 people? thanks for any responses

i was married to a man who came over from egypt. we married after a year of dating.when he signed the licence he said never married. soon after we had to go to ins for permenant residency interviews. he produced a document stating he was divorced.it was written in arabic and it was signed from an official from a mosc in newyork.it was dated 2 months before we were married and the wifes signiture wasnt even on it. came to find out he was married in greecein a christian church. Everything was ok in my eyes cause ins accepted it so i thought it was legal.after about a year into our marriage he bought his wife and child over from greece, moved them 6 miles down the road from me . i had no idea. he worked to shifts so i though when he was really living at her house one of the shifts.she sat on her butt for the next 4 years while my husband totally supported her. my husband took all my money. everything he did was none of my buisness.i chalked it up tp the culture.everything was separate no goals for future , he never bought anything for the house, even took all tax refunds.i finally found out after 6 years. he then threatend to kill me if he got deported and his son got hurt by this if i filed for divorce.and if he went to jail one of his friends would take care of it.i was left with so much debt.having a rough time keeping a roof over my head and from the stress of it all had to go on social security because my illness of lupus has spun out of control. meanwhile he owns a nice house, has a buissness , 2 cars bank accounts and his family here. and he is now a permenant resident, possable citizen by now of the good old us. when i have to ask the goverment to help with my medical bills. i pray everynite that this man is held accountable for what he has done.i cant afford the lawyer to fight back. so all welcome your lovley trust worthy, of good moral charactor new neighbor. any ideas or info on how i can have him deported. hes married to 2 people? thanks for any responses

Someone12
    attention ladies....do any of you honestly believe that somebody from the sand box regions of the world want to marry an American woman for anything other than a green card and to have a personal slave??????? WAKE UP.
    P.S. I am sorry this happened to you,...please call DHS immediately and see about how to rid the US of A of this clown.

DAM !! What a story !

if you dont mind me asking what is dhs?

Department of Homeland Security

I thought it meant "Department of Homeland Stupidity."

blownaway, sorry to hear your story.

A few questions:
    - Are you divorced now? It seams you were not legaly married in the first place.
    - do you have any proofs that your "husband" was married to other women at the time he sought and got immigration benefits based on your marriage?
    - how serious are his threats?

Blown away..

pleaes stop making all these threads.
    keep your story to one thread/post.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">about a year into our marriage he bought his wife and child over from greece, moved them 6 miles down the road from me . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse me, but I don't understand this part. How was he able to petition for her????? Did you know about this when it happened or did you find out later? I'm not trying to put the burden on you, but it would seem that you put up with this nonsense a bit too long. In any case, I hope you are able to resolve your issues and move toward a more positive place in your life. Good luck.