50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: which degree for working visa?

Hi I was wondering if I have to have a BC or higher to obtain working visa. I have AA and am currently on OPT. That will be expiring in July and I would like to remain working where I am. Is it possible for me? Somewhere they write I can't without Bc. degree but some people say it's not true. I can't seem to find it online. Can you please let me know? Thank you very much. Andra

Hi I was wondering if I have to have a BC or higher to obtain working visa. I have AA and am currently on OPT. That will be expiring in July and I would like to remain working where I am. Is it possible for me? Somewhere they write I can't without Bc. degree but some people say it's not true. I can't seem to find it online. Can you please let me know? Thank you very much. Andra

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andra11743:
    Hi I was wondering if I have to have a BC or higher to obtain working visa. I have AA and am currently on OPT. That will be expiring in July and I would like to remain working where I am. Is it possible for me? Somewhere they write I can't without Bc. degree but some people say it's not true. I can't seem to find it online. Can you please let me know? Thank you very much. Andra </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It will depend on whether you are obtaining the H-1b, H2a, or H2b or the H3 visa as well as the field you are working in?
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

I am working in business field. At this moment I have a possition as a customer service manager and my current employer would be able to sponsor me. I am looking into H-1b type of visa but I am not sure if this is the right one. It seems that every website claims slightly different info yet never gives details. Also I can't find the fees that the employer would have to pay. Thank you so much for your help.

Don't we all love impatient people who can not wait for an answer and post the same message again?