free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am a U.S Citezen with a 2 month old girl and my husband got deported

Hi my name is Denis and i have a 2 month old i have not seen my husband in five months since they deported him. some one please help my baby needs her dad i don't know what to do a lawyer told me he can get a visa in about 3-4 months so he can get back but others think he is a fraud because he is chargeing me too much some one help i really need to hear what you know Thanks.

Hi my name is Denis and i have a 2 month old i have not seen my husband in five months since they deported him. some one please help my baby needs her dad i don't know what to do a lawyer told me he can get a visa in about 3-4 months so he can get back but others think he is a fraud because he is chargeing me too much some one help i really need to hear what you know Thanks.

Too Little Information......!!!! Deported why? and deported to where?????? You need to give a little more information. thanks.

I agree, there is very little information to go on. Denise, I have sent you a PM.

Are there no planes, or banana boats, going to his country?

There are very few circumstances where you can come back in that time frame even without a deportation.

So yes the Lawyer is not one to be trusted.

What was he deported. What Immigration and other violations does he have on his record.

Where was he deported to.

Someone12
    <yawn>

Well if you're so bored you can always run along and ATTEMPT to get a life - YOU FUC#ING LOSER.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Denis:
    Hi my name is Denis and i have a 2 month old i have not seen my husband in five months since they deported him. they sent him back to his country Guatemala it was one morning when he was going to work. some one please help my baby needs her dad i don't know what to do a lawyer told me he can get a visa in about 3-4 months so he can get back but others think he is a fraud because he is chargeing me too much some one help i really need to hear what you know Thanks.

Well, that repeat of already-known information really moves the discussion forward - NOT!!