free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: REAL GOOD AND REFRESHING IMMIGRATION NEWS

Way to go Utah!!! keep those lists coming, keep reporting all the criminals aka illegals. "The list contains Social Security numbers (bought in the street), birth dates, workplaces, addresses and phone numbers. Names of children are included, along with due dates of pregnant women on the list." What? illegal women pushing puppies they cannot support?

Way to go Utah!!! keep those lists coming, keep reporting all the criminals aka illegals. "The list contains Social Security numbers (bought in the street), birth dates, workplaces, addresses and phone numbers. Names of children are included, along with due dates of pregnant women on the list." What? illegal women pushing puppies they cannot support?

Unfortunately, that's not how America operates. The law protects the victims (whatever their circumstances might be) and punishes the culprits. Welcome to the US brand of jurisprudence, doug.

the marxist ape is so angry he can't even type, ha ha ha, still, he devores my posts. Get used to it dumbas.s, get used to it.

Let's talk about this case, idiot. What good will this fiasco do to advance the constitutional guarantees of 'equal protection' and 'due process?' Let's see what you know aside from your canine rantings.

I don't think it's a Doug..more like Du-ng. As for the UT list-makers the will be coming for them soon. Hopefully they'll end up in a jail with a load of illegals who'll show them what real vigilante justice is like hehe.
    "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

I know nothing about 'souring' of any sort, davdah. All I know is that as long as this moron posts. I'll remain its moron-post buster.

it is very simple, the subersive marxist is soooooo furious he cannot spell.

then Renegade you will be here for a long time.

Haha! You ain't seen nothing yet when a Southeast Asian amazon gets mad. It takes more than a stupid street dog though.