50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
© 1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for who want to learn and learning about immirgation.

Lets see if any of you come up with right answer. Thsi also includes Anyone.( Just want to clear up front that I have someone who are in this situation and had dim hope so I decided to solve this.. I know what should be done in this case ..Just trying to educate some student here because its situation seldom comes.
    ANSWER IS NOT THAT EASY SO PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY WORD AN PUT YOUR THOUGHT IN IT, THER ARE MANY TERMS THAT SMART PERSON CAN USE AS HINT OF APPLYING THE SEC OF CFR>

alien entered legally in to US and lived in US. Put into deportation proceeding (hint) and granted Voluntary departure with 180 days to depart.. Alien never left, In fact alien got married to USC within the 180days period, filed for adjustment concurrentlly. I 130 was approved. No words on 485( easy answer to this)
    Aliens family increased, now have one USC child age 9.
    Alien was picked up and put under immmigration hold. and releaased on POCR. Alien filed joint motion and motion was approved. Deportation was terminated.
    Alien moved to adjustment but finds out that he is middle of divorce when his Adjusement is still pending.

LETS COME UP WITH ANSWERS THAt what can happend to adjustment. what can be done to get this case adjustment, what should have done in the first place to get adjustment.

Next, you are free to discuss divorce option, child support, custody if you like, because this case have Divorce and immigration tied up in it..
    WRITE YOUR ANSWERS NO BS PLEASE.
    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Hi Mohan,

You said the I 130 was approved, but was a waiver necessary and was one filed?

Problems:

Alien entered USA legally, yet Never had Any Intention of ever leaving!!!

1. Alien put into deportation proceeding.

2. Alien did not leave.

3. Alien entered deceitful fraudulent marriage out of desperation to save self.

4. some USC will be S C R E W E D!!

Answer : Alien should have returned home and Potential spouse and Alien do it the RIGHT WAY!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Problems:

2. Alien did not leave.

Answer : Alien should have returned home and Potential spouse and Alien do it the RIGHT WAY!
    Mohan I am sorry, but I don't quite understand what you are writing.

MIR - you are a pessimistic S-O-B! The person had a child from this marriage. How deceitful and fraudulant to have a child!
    “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    Problems:

2. Alien did not leave.

Mohan I am sorry, but I don't quite understand what you are writing.

MIR - you are a pessimistic S-O-B! The person had a child from this marriage. How deceitful and fraudulant to have a child! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously you are Too Trusting and Optimistic!!!
    Having a child with USC is the best tool of all!!!!

I Forgot to mention Situation Probably Cost USA system and Resources over $75,000!! Just Because Alien Had No Intention Of Leaving. USA gave Alien a Gift Of 3 - 6 Months!! Alien Takes Advantage Of USA!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Originally from: Galaxy of Centaurus A (also known as NGC 5128)
    What a fool one must be to waste time to answer a hypothetical question of such complexity about "someone" who probably exists nowhere except as a figment of mohans' imagination in his own head.

Should anyone face with a cituation like one described above the only rational course of action would be to consult a good, practicing immigration attorney and proceed accordingly.

And if one is too poor to spend couple of thousands $$$ on professional help, then I wonder how such person can get the I-864 approved in the first place.
    Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Originally posted by mohan:
    Lets see if any of you come up with right answer. Thsi also includes Anyone.( Just want to clear up front that I have someone who are in this situation and had dim hope so I decided to solve this.. I know what should be done in this case ..Just trying to educate some student here because its situation seldom comes.
    ANSWER IS NOT THAT EASY SO PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY WORD AN PUT YOUR THOUGHT IN IT, THER ARE MANY TERMS THAT SMART PERSON CAN USE AS HINT OF APPLYING THE SEC OF CFR>

alien entered legally in to US and lived in US. Put into deportation proceeding (hint) and granted Voluntary departure with 180 days to depart.. Alien never left, In fact alien got married to USC within the 180days period, filed for adjustment concurrentlly. I 130 was approved. No words on 485( easy answer to this)
    Alien was picked up and put under immmigration hold. and releaased on POCR. Alien filed joint motion and motion was approved. Deportation was terminated.
    Alien moved to adjustment but finds out that he is middle of divorce when his Adjusement is still pending.

LETS COME UP WITH ANSWERS THAt what can happend to adjustment. what can be done to get this case adjustment, what should have done in the first place to get adjustment.

Next, you are free to discuss divorce option, child support, custody if you like, because this case have Divorce and immigration tied up in it..
    So in short you are asking people to share ways to screw the system and USC as best as possible. By doing this it becomes public and assists more and more fraudsters take that way and be successful in their heinous intentions.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

AG could have cancelled removal and adjusted status if the alien was eligible under INA 245 (i)??
    Originally posted by mohan:

MOHAN,

Just Ask!!! . you Should Already Know How It Works Here! You Get What You Can. From the Bad and the good!!!

All I See In This Situation Is DAMAGE!!! For All. And Alot Of $$$$$! Alot Of LUCK!!!!!

THINK!!!!! You Post In A Place Where Almost Every Situation Has Been Here before!!! and NO! This Not Rare!!! It Actually Is and Has Created The Wall You Now Face!!!! Some Very Smart Peeps Out There!!! .

Someone12
    who gives a mike2007? Throw this dirtbag out...he is nothing but a scam artist...this is why we should eliminate ALL witholding of deportation, especially after some douchebag runs across the street from the immigration court and finds the the ugliest, most desperate cow (lurking about, no doubt, from immigrate2us,net) to marry....the hell with that....deport every stinking illegal now...no exceptions, I don't care how many brats he or she has punched out......send 'em all home...and take that illegal alien supporter Mohan with you...