50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Missing teen in Aruba

The American easy way out is to say a "black guy " did it. The man in Boston that killed his wife..." a black guy did it." Susan, the woman in the Carolina's who drowned her children claimed, "a black guy did it." Atleast the runaway bride kept us on our toes and said , "it was a Hispanic guy who did it." Same ole story...but times have changed and our Dutch , white boy...son of the judge ...will not get away with saying ,"a black guy (security guard ) dit it."

The American easy way out is to say a "black guy " did it. The man in Boston that killed his wife..." a black guy did it." Susan, the woman in the Carolina's who drowned her children claimed, "a black guy did it." Atleast the runaway bride kept us on our toes and said , "it was a Hispanic guy who did it." Same ole story...but times have changed and our Dutch , white boy...son of the judge ...will not get away with saying ,"a black guy (security guard ) dit it."

Your right. White people need to start killing, robbing, raping and terrorizing our citizens more. I don't know what is wrong with them.

What is the percentage of white/Afro American/Others in the US Society, which has sociological disorder.

White people. They always seem depressed. I have no idea why that is.

A black or mexican guy will get angry and fight or kill whomever he's angry with.

A white guy will get angry. Tell the person he will kill him/her. Go home, get a sleep. Drink beer, eat macdonal, go to dance club. Go to work the next business day. Have s ex. Take a shower. Watch tv. Several days or months later, come back and kill whomever he was angry with. How insane is that?

I hear you guys on this one.

The black man this, the black man that ... Oh boy America!!!

Listen up boys, You know growing up I have had lots of questions about everything happening on planet earth and I get no answer to them...

See I love people no matter what race because this is how I was raised.
    But since I came to America, I noticed how racism is huge here man.

It looks like if a group was to be blamed for all the messed up **** happening worldwide the white race is to be blamed...

Look at it like this:

** What race throughout mankind history besides the blacks, hispanics, native american or any race that isn't WHITE captured others and tortured them and enslaved them basically reducing them to zero?

The white man did.

** What race throughout mankind history besides the blacks, hispanics, native american or any race that isn't WHITE you know go around making weapons and selling them to poor countries so they keep killing each other and continue being poor so their countries can continue being rich?

The white man did.

**** What race throughout mankind history besides the blacks, hispanics, native american or any race that isn't WHITE goes around contries and start wars calling it WW1- WW2 etc...

The white man did.

**** What race throughout mankind history besides the blacks, hispanics, native american or any race that isn't WHITE goes and invades others countries?

The white man did.

I think if this world is going to end like christians say (not that I believe it) but it will be white people doing it or causing it.

I wasn't trying to insult anybody but that is the truth and I hope you aren't too blind to see it.

Mockson