free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I-751 Removal of condition

I married in 2004 and my marriage did not work out. Now, I have a lawyer to help me out with the I-751 petition. The grounds of my divorce were mental cruelty. I have a police report when I called 911. But I do not have pictures of injuries or witness to write about his violence towards me. Also in the police report they conclude that it was only a verbal fight. His family protect him because of his carrer. My question is what are my changes in bing approved in filling the I-751 based on bettered spouse? I left everything in my life to marry him (career , family and projects for my life). Now I was able to overcome this situation and I am kind of stablished here so I would like to stay. My concern is to be in the position that I be compared with hundreds of woman that try to come to US marring to US citezen and later divorce him for immigration benefits. How can I prove my integraty and that my intentions to marry this man was in a good faith that we could live togehter for the rest of our lives.
    Please let me know what your experience can advise me. Thank you for the attention.

I married in 2004 and my marriage did not work out. Now, I have a lawyer to help me out with the I-751 petition. The grounds of my divorce were mental cruelty. I have a police report when I called 911. But I do not have pictures of injuries or witness to write about his violence towards me. Also in the police report they conclude that it was only a verbal fight. His family protect him because of his carrer. My question is what are my changes in bing approved in filling the I-751 based on bettered spouse? I left everything in my life to marry him (career , family and projects for my life). Now I was able to overcome this situation and I am kind of stablished here so I would like to stay. My concern is to be in the position that I be compared with hundreds of woman that try to come to US marring to US citezen and later divorce him for immigration benefits. How can I prove my integraty and that my intentions to marry this man was in a good faith that we could live togehter for the rest of our lives.
    Please let me know what your experience can advise me. Thank you for the attention.

We are denying your petition on the basis of marriage fraud. Thank you for visiting the United States, now get out.

We do approve your petition !
    welcome to the land of cabbage !!
    -this is very legal-advise-

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    We are denying your petition on the basis of marriage fraud. Thank you for visiting the United States, now get out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Thanks for you encouragement. I already saw how you usually encourage other people to fight for their rights. You are great! I bet you are a kind of person that also beat, threat and hit others in your relationships. If you already had some.
    I am not scared of you because I dealt with people like you (my ex-husband family). It is sad. bye.

We have received your appeal and it is DENIED. Please inore any erroneous approvals sent out by hackers. Thank you for visiting America.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My question is; what are my chances in getting approved filing the I-751 based on battered spouse? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

None. You obviously married only for a green card. And your lawyer? Just extracting money out of you, since anyone and everyone has verbal fights on a daily basis, immigrant (you) and otherwise.

If I had married him only for the green card would be much easier to stay in this dangerous situation, fill a jointly I-751 petition and get my approval. It is what the majority of the people that come here only for an easy permanent residency do.
    Because I am not an object I want to stay. I pay my tax and serve the country with my job. Bottom line.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">If I had married him only for the green card would be much easier to stay in this dangerous situation, fill a jointly I-751 petition and get my approval. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So if you DIDN'T marry for that reason only, why are you then looking to apply for a VAWA waiver?

"apply for a VAWA waiver"
    What does it mean?