50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: For Men Seeking Foreign Wife

The exciting journey to love has begun. You no longer need to go to bars and use personal ads to "hook up" with fat, lazy divorcees looking for another guy to feed her enormous ego. There are beautiful, intelligent and sincere women looking to meet you. They will respect you and they are family minded. Instead of going on vacation with some fatso who will make you miserable, you can save money and meet these wonderful women. Just click onto either of the links below and let your search for love begin !!!

Someone12
    And they all just want a greencard...

Originally posted by Someone12:
    And they all just want a greencard...
    and how many of these women have you met? or do you just believe in the feminazi propaganda???

feminazis first dissuade men from meeting these women by saying they only want greencards which rarely happens from my ageny but when one does commit fraud from another source, the same feminazis use the abuse claim. It is illogical except when yopu consider the only consistency is the anti-male bashing.

Never judge people from what others say. I have met hundreds of these ladies and vouch for their sincerity and honesty. They are infinitely more decent than any woman on this board especially the stalkers and psychos that attack me.

Michael has met thousands of women through online sites, but ask him how long he has been single

Is it the women?? Or him
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

What a sicko stalker. This is why I had to change my telephone number. She is obviously a very severely disturbed person. I shouldn't make fun of her but I can't help it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.