free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: deportation

My friend has been here illegally for 16 years was orderd deported and did not leave. Was in love , got married and has 2 kids.Please advise.

My friend has been here illegally for 16 years was orderd deported and did not leave. Was in love , got married and has 2 kids.Please advise.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bunty:
    My friend has been here illegally for 16 years was orderd deported and did not leave. Was in love , got married and has 2 kids.Please advise. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did he enter with inspection when he first arrived?
    The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

yes he entered the usa on a j-1 legally

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bunty:
    yes he entered the usa on a j-1 legally </div></BLOCKQUOTE>he is just terrified about the whole ordeal

i mean extremly terrified that he is reluctant to talk to any and it took him almost 8 years to let me know. He is higly educated and is a productive individual.

he did understand the deportation procedure or implications of voluntary departure

he mentioned that he was represented by a probono lawyer at the deportation hearing and the lawyer was physically present and did not do anything other tahan made him sign papers for voluntary departure in the 90's

Judges ONLY grant voluntary departure when requested by the alien and as a special measure of consideration after the alien has established he or she actually deserves such special treatment. Judges usually only order the alien removed with the standard order of removal. However, if he was granted VD and did not leave, the consequences may be the most severe. You should consult with an attorney and never rely on a message board for advice.
    -THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE-

HE should self deport himself нахуй.
    -This is LEGAL advice-
    -This was LEGAL advice-
    -This is LEGAL advice-