free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Tired of hearing of Iraqi Abuse

Michael
    I have seen all the videos and pictures of the supposed abuse in Iraq and it is a joke. Not one of those pictures are abusive. If that is all we are doing to them, then it is no wonder we are losing the war. What I saw amounts to a typical day in an American office. We SHOULD really be abusing these savages and make them talk.

Michael
    I have seen all the videos and pictures of the supposed abuse in Iraq and it is a joke. Not one of those pictures are abusive. If that is all we are doing to them, then it is no wonder we are losing the war. What I saw amounts to a typical day in an American office. We SHOULD really be abusing these savages and make them talk.

I have never judged anyone nor ONCE in my lifetime, I believed in the killing of others.
    BUT, BUT, I think I am now pissed of at the bad ones in Iraq.

I didn't agree with the war, I've always hated it because people were just dying for oil or for whatever reason they went there but then again that's what war means in itself " Kill or get killed".

Couple days ago, this whole prison abuse got me pissed at the Americans for what tehy were doing at the Iraqi prisoners.

Until I watched the entire video of the execution of Nick Berg somewhere online.

Now, that got me pissed of since at all Iraq.

At this point, I could care less what the American did, lied about the war or whatever.

Cutting another human being head either alive or dead is beyond what one can bear.
    I am sick to my stomach and angry at all of them.

I was reading today on this site:
    " http://aztlan.net/fake_video.htm" that the Nick Berg decapitation video declared "a fraud" by medical doctor.

I tell you what, I do not give a F-U-C-K what this doctor or you and you think about the killing.

Let's blow up the entire middle east NOW..........

Forget about trying to be nice or trying to put soldiers in jail for what happend at that prison, M-O-T-H-E-R-F-U-C-K-U-C-K-E-R for what??

They are lucky I wasn't part of the abuse.
    I would have F-U-C-K-E-D them all UP.

Just a frustrated Kalakuta that's all.
    I am tired of America being soft.

Kill' em all.

I hope God will forgive me for these comments.
    Just sick of' em now and forever.

Why is decapitation such a big deal over execution by firing squad or hanging?

If I went to Pakistan and got beheaded on t.v., you'd all be cheering!
    Sweet Madame Belu

Bad/horrible news win rating, not good one. With 50% of the country wanting nothing short of dubya getting kick out of office, these type of news is no-brainer for the media.

Remember the good old days before 9-11?

The big news then was Chandra what's her name.
    Sweet Madame Belu

Here's my solution to the Iraq abuse-war issue.
    Pull our troops out right now, and then NUKE THEM!
    The world would be a much better palce for an other 2000 years...

You obviously don't understand how 'nukes' work and what their implications on not only the region but the entire globe are.

Considering the contempt for human life, low moral standards (if any) and complete lack of intergrety of this administration and the neonazis around it, don't you think this would have happened already if there weren't some real "self-interrest" reasons why 'nukes' can't be applied? Israel being so close and the radioactive contamination of the oil resouces being only two reasons!

So much for being motivated by 'Iraqi liberation' and bringing peace, stability and democracy lala etc.