free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: case status w/ A#

who know how and where to check about case status using alien registration number A# (receipt number lost)?

who know how and where to check about case status using alien registration number A# (receipt number lost)?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by like:
    Call 1-800-898-7180 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I am talking about checking pending case like I-485 OR I-765 WITH your alien number in case the receipt number has been lost
    Anyway I call that number(1-800-898-7180) but couldn't figure out what it is it about.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chicory:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by like:
    I am talking about checking pending case like I-485 OR I-765 WITH your alien number in case the receipt number has been lost
    Anyway I call that number(1-800-898-7180) but couldn't figure out what it is it about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go here http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis
    Click the link for " My case is pending" on the right hand side, then click " Processing Times and Case Status" in the center, then " Case Status Online" on the right, then the "Create/Edit customer account, then follow the directions.

Hope this helps

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chicory:
    Anyway I call that number(1-800-898-7180) but couldn't figure out what it is it about. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If you lost your receipt number, then calling the customer service number is your best option. However, id you knoq what month your paperwork was accepted to be processed, you can find it online too at the USCIS web site.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

in either case ( going online or callig the customer service) you still need the receipt number to gain more information about a case.
    The uscis has no mecanism for providing case status without receipt numbers as far as I know

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the 800 number posted by like, is the spanish line. ?? no se!

:taz: What GOES around, COMES around!! :taz:

I call the 800 number because I hadn't gotten my receipt letter. The person I spoke was just someone who answers the phones for general questions. He transfered me to an IO. She asked for my A# and answered my question. Just call the 800 number.