free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: How To Fix USA!

Start Fresh!

Completely Delete All Credit Bureau Power!!! Not The First Choice Of Action, Yet The Damage Has Carried Over To a Majority Of Respectable, Responsible Citizens!!! The Greed Of The Higher Powers Contributed!!!!

Secondly, Enforce lending!!! Do Not Provide $$$$ To Financial Institutions That "SIT" On The Bailout!!!! Only To Protect Selves!!!! The Idea Was To Save This Country! Not Save Solely The Powerful BANK!!!!

Thirdly: Inject More $$$$ Into Enforcing The Laws Of USA! Including But Not Limited To The Very $$$$ Powerful Organizations That Maintain Power!!!! BANKS!!!! Those Corporations That Have Thee Ability To Affect The Security and Stability Of This Country!!!!

P.S. Why Would Any Government Allow Any Entity To Have The Ability To Secure Or Fail An Entire Country???? Answer = $$$$$$$$$$$!!! Economics Must Adjust To Change!!!! Economists Have Not Adjusted To Change!!!!! Still Operating and Thinking The Same As 20 Years Past!!!! The Variables Affecting Economics Should Have Been accounted For!!!! Yet, Thee Very Same Principles Were Expected To Be ALL Forever Correct!!!!

In The End, The Thoughts Of Those In Control Are Thinking, Please I Don't Want To Give Up That Swimming Pool! Or Our Summer Home! Dear God, Not The Undocumented Filipino/Latino Helper That Takes Care Of Our Children, Cleans The House, Maintains The Residence, Cooks Our Exquisite Tasty Dinners, Etc!!! The Thought = My Wife/Husband Could Never Accept That Loss!!!! How Could We Make It without That?????

I Am So Very Tired Of This B.S.!!! Yes This Is The Real!!!!! These Run Our Country!!!!

Those That Use Children To Secure Themselves And Family, TOOLS! Send Them To The Very Deepest Depths Of HELL!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Start Fresh!

Completely Delete All Credit Bureau Power!!! Not The First Choice Of Action, Yet The Damage Has Carried Over To a Majority Of Respectable, Responsible Citizens!!! The Greed Of The Higher Powers Contributed!!!!

Secondly, Enforce lending!!! Do Not Provide $$$$ To Financial Institutions That "SIT" On The Bailout!!!! Only To Protect Selves!!!! The Idea Was To Save This Country! Not Save Solely The Powerful BANK!!!!

Thirdly: Inject More $$$$ Into Enforcing The Laws Of USA! Including But Not Limited To The Very $$$$ Powerful Organizations That Maintain Power!!!! BANKS!!!! Those Corporations That Have Thee Ability To Affect The Security and Stability Of This Country!!!!

P.S. Why Would Any Government Allow Any Entity To Have The Ability To Secure Or Fail An Entire Country???? Answer = $$$$$$$$$$$!!! Economics Must Adjust To Change!!!! Economists Have Not Adjusted To Change!!!!! Still Operating and Thinking The Same As 20 Years Past!!!! The Variables Affecting Economics Should Have Been accounted For!!!! Yet, Thee Very Same Principles Were Expected To Be ALL Forever Correct!!!!

In The End, The Thoughts Of Those In Control Are Thinking, Please I Don't Want To Give Up That Swimming Pool! Or Our Summer Home! Dear God, Not The Undocumented Filipino/Latino Helper That Takes Care Of Our Children, Cleans The House, Maintains The Residence, Cooks Our Exquisite Tasty Dinners, Etc!!! The Thought = My Wife/Husband Could Never Accept That Loss!!!! How Could We Make It without That?????

I Am So Very Tired Of This B.S.!!! Yes This Is The Real!!!!! These Run Our Country!!!!

Those That Use Children To Secure Themselves And Family, TOOLS! Send Them To The Very Deepest Depths Of HELL!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

DrAg yOuR ThOuGhTs aWaY FrOm yOuR TrOuBlEs... By tHe eArS, bY ThE HeElS, oR AnY OtHeR WaY YoU CaN MaNaGe iT.
    Everything comes in circles ....... The old wheel turns, and the same spoke comes up. It's all been done before, and will be again.