1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I 94W/I 130/I 485

Hello
    If my son come to United staates with a I 94W
    and his I 130 will be approved while he over here can he file vor adjustment of status (I485)
    while he is here.???

Hello
    and his I 130 will be approved while he over here can he file vor adjustment of status (I485)
    while he is here.???

The I-130 form has to be sent together with I-485, otherwise he will not be approved just only with one form I-130 form. Did he come on B1 or B 2 visa?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by martha3346:
    Hello
    while he is here.??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you US citizen? How old is your son?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by inspector45:
    The I-130 form has to be sent together with I-485, otherwise he will not be approved just only with one form I-130 form. Did he come on B1 or B 2 visa? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    no, he is comming over here with a I 94W not a B1 or B2 Visa you can not file A I 130 together with a 485 he's over 21 and he is not here yet

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aneri:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by martha3346:
    Hello
    while he is here.??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you US citizen? How old is your son? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Husband filed the I 130 for my son over 21 not married in June 2002 and he's a US citizen

Are you a U.S. Citizen? When did you file the I-130? Depending on your answer, it might some time to process your case. Your case will be processed fastest if you are a U.S. Citizen

Since your son has an I 94W that means he's from a country with the Visa Waiver Program, which means he's allowed to stay here for 90 days or less without a visa. He can't stay here pass 90 days without a visa. He has to either get a visa or go back home and surrender the I-94W at the Airport.

Being a U.S. Citizen will make things a lot easier.

Cheers,

Newly

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NewlyMinted:
    Are you a U.S. Citizen? When did you file the I-130? Depending on your answer, it might some time to process your case. Your case will be processed fastest if you are a U.S. Citizen

Since your son has an I 94W that means he's from a country with the Visa Waiver Program, which means he's allowed to stay here for 90

days or less without a visa. He can't stay here pass 90 days without a visa. He has to either get a visa or go back home and surrender the I-94W at the Airport.

Being a U.S. Citizen will make things a lot easier.

Cheers,

Newly </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    MY HUSBAND FILED THE I 130 IN JUNE 2002 AND HE IS A US CITIZEN

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by inspector45:
    The I-130 form has to be sent together with I-485, otherwise he will not be approved just only with one form I-130 form. Did he come on B1 or B 2 visa? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    my son is over 21 not married you have to send a approved I 130 with your I 485 so what are you talking about??