50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Biographic Info form G-325-A question

I am currently working on sending in form I-129-F, and must also fill out the G-325A for myself and my wife who lives in Germany. At the bottom of the 325 form it has in bold letter APPLICANT. Do I put my name there for both my wife and my own forms, or do I put my wifes name in under applicant on her form, and my name as applicant on my own form? Then if she is the applicant, she would also need to sign the form, I guess. Is she the applicant on the 325 I must fill out for her?

Thanks for any help!
    Kirk

I am currently working on sending in form I-129-F, and must also fill out the G-325A for myself and my wife who lives in Germany. At the bottom of the 325 form it has in bold letter APPLICANT. Do I put my name there for both my wife and my own forms, or do I put my wifes name in under applicant on her form, and my name as applicant on my own form? Then if she is the applicant, she would also need to sign the form, I guess. Is she the applicant on the 325 I must fill out for her?

Thanks for any help!
    Kirk

On the G325A of I-130, I believe you are the applicant.
    On the G325A of I-485, your wife would be the applicant.
    Please correct me anyone?

Sir:

The best thing to do is not apply at all.
    If you are too stupid to complete a simple form, we would rather not have you live, work or even enter our country.

Have a nice flight home!

Both of us had to fill out a G-325A. I remember the immigration officer telling us that and I am looking at my copy of what was sent in back in 1999. I left mine blank where it said applicant and my immigrant spouse filled his in, putting "NONE" in the Alien registration number.

they were both accepted with no problem... or at least no one ever said anything if it was wrong.

I've filed two I-129F so far (don't ask!) and the G-325A for YOU means you are the applicant and G-325A for THEM means they are the applicant and yes, they should sign. The more complete the forms the less chance of delay. It's why Federal Express is in business... FYI in immigration world, the USC or US Resident is generally the PETITIONER and foreign fiance, spouse, relative is generally the BENEFICIARY.