publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: QUESTION ABOUT THE NEW AGGREEMENT ...

Is anybody know something about this aggrement ?
    I dont know all the information , All I know and understand that if this bill will be approved , they will adjust the status for some of the people here illegaly.

Do you know some more information , about requirments ?

Do you know where can I find copt of the aggreement ?

I just check something but Im not sure if thats the right bill...

check here
    SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.

`(a) Adjustment of Status-

`(1) PRINCIPAL ALIENS- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 244(h) of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall adjust to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, an alien who satisfies the following requirements:

`(A) APPLICATION- The alien shall file an application establishing eligibility for adjustment of status and pay the fine required under subsection (m) and any additional amounts owed under that subsection.

`(B) CONTINUOUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE-

`(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien--

`(I) was physically present in the United States on or before the date that is 5 years before April 5, 2006;

`(II) was not legally present in the United States on April 5, 2006, under any classification set forth in section 101(a)(15); and

`(III) did not depart from the United States during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006, except for brief, casual, and innocent departures.

`(ii) LEGALLY PRESENT- For purposes of this subparagraph, an alien who has violated any conditions of his or her visa shall be considered not to be legally present in the United States.

`(C) ADMISSIBLE UNDER IMMIGRATION LAWS- The alien shall establish that the alien is not inadmissible under section 212(a) except for any provision of that section that is waived under subsection (b) of this section.

`(D) EMPLOYMENT IN UNITED STATES-

`(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall have been employed in the United States, in the aggregate, for--

`(I) at least 3 years during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006; and

`(II) at least 6 years after the date of enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007.

`(ii) EXCEPTIONS-

`(I) The employment requirement in clause (i)(I) shall not apply to an individual who is under 20 years of age on the date of enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007.

`(II) The employment requirement in clause (i)(II) shall be reduced for an individual who cannot demonstrate employment based on a physical or mental disability or as a result of pregnancy.

`(III) The employment requirement in clause (i)(II) shall be reduced for an individual who is under 20 years of age on the date of enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007 by a period of time equal to the time period beginning on such date of enactment and ending on the date on which the individual reaches 20 years of age.

`(IV) The employment requirements in clause (i) shall be reduced by 1 year for each year of full time post-secondary study in the United States during the relevant period.

`(V) The employment requirement under clause (i)(I) shall not apply to any individual who is 65 years of age or older on the date of the enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007.

`(iii) PORTABILITY- An alien shall not be required to complete the employment requirements in clause (i) with the same employer.

If this is the right bill than what about people who here less that 5 years but more than 3 years ?

Thank you for your help.

Is anybody know something about this aggrement ?
    I dont know all the information , All I know and understand that if this bill will be approved , they will adjust the status for some of the people here illegaly.

Do you know some more information , about requirments ?

Do you know where can I find copt of the aggreement ?

I just check something but Im not sure if thats the right bill...

check here
    SEC. 245B. ACCESS TO EARNED ADJUSTMENT.

`(a) Adjustment of Status-

`(1) PRINCIPAL ALIENS- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 244(h) of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall adjust to the status of an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence, an alien who satisfies the following requirements:

`(A) APPLICATION- The alien shall file an application establishing eligibility for adjustment of status and pay the fine required under subsection (m) and any additional amounts owed under that subsection.

`(B) CONTINUOUS PHYSICAL PRESENCE-

`(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall establish that the alien--

`(I) was physically present in the United States on or before the date that is 5 years before April 5, 2006;

`(II) was not legally present in the United States on April 5, 2006, under any classification set forth in section 101(a)(15); and

`(III) did not depart from the United States during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006, except for brief, casual, and innocent departures.

`(ii) LEGALLY PRESENT- For purposes of this subparagraph, an alien who has violated any conditions of his or her visa shall be considered not to be legally present in the United States.

`(C) ADMISSIBLE UNDER IMMIGRATION LAWS- The alien shall establish that the alien is not inadmissible under section 212(a) except for any provision of that section that is waived under subsection (b) of this section.

`(D) EMPLOYMENT IN UNITED STATES-

`(i) IN GENERAL- The alien shall have been employed in the United States, in the aggregate, for--

`(I) at least 3 years during the 5-year period ending on April 5, 2006; and

`(II) at least 6 years after the date of enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007.

`(ii) EXCEPTIONS-

`(I) The employment requirement in clause (i)(I) shall not apply to an individual who is under 20 years of age on the date of enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007.

`(II) The employment requirement in clause (i)(II) shall be reduced for an individual who cannot demonstrate employment based on a physical or mental disability or as a result of pregnancy.

`(III) The employment requirement in clause (i)(II) shall be reduced for an individual who is under 20 years of age on the date of enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007 by a period of time equal to the time period beginning on such date of enactment and ending on the date on which the individual reaches 20 years of age.

`(IV) The employment requirements in clause (i) shall be reduced by 1 year for each year of full time post-secondary study in the United States during the relevant period.

`(V) The employment requirement under clause (i)(I) shall not apply to any individual who is 65 years of age or older on the date of the enactment of the Immigrant Accountability Act of 2007.

`(iii) PORTABILITY- An alien shall not be required to complete the employment requirements in clause (i) with the same employer.

If this is the right bill than what about people who here less that 5 years but more than 3 years ?

Thank you for your help.

Under topic Illegal Mexican Exploitation (May 17, 2007 Press Release, etc) I've been updating articles of interest regarding issues of immigration, etc. for reading, not really for comment. It's interesting and informative and hope at this point it helps you. Realize though, this is going to be debated this coming Monday so some aspects aren't set in stone at this point.

If I'm not mistaken, Friday, May 18, 2007 CSPAN2 will discuss Immigrant Students at 9:00 a.m. EST.

Just wait until the American people see immigrants "celebrate" by waiving Mexican flags and burning the American flag and you will see this deal killed; it already started; this will make Americans very upset !!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mWjNCrFk4-Q

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hOW0-Mupqjo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sg8329uIK...elated&search=