publisher - over
50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: PLEASE HELP IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!!!

Hello. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me!. If my boyfriend from Mexico was to be living in the states, and getting payed cash, but not technically working for someone, could he be deported? If so, is it possible for an American citizen, Me, to marry him after he is deported and for him to be able to live as a citizen in the United States? How would I go about doing that? Thank you very much for your time! I am trying to decide the best option for being with him. He'd apply for a visa, but if he didn't get it, he wouldn't be able to come back here realistically & visas are almost impossible to get. so PLEASE let me know what to do! THANKS SOOO MUCH!
    ~Emily

Hello. I was wondering if you could answer a question for me!. If my boyfriend from Mexico was to be living in the states, and getting payed cash, but not technically working for someone, could he be deported? If so, is it possible for an American citizen, Me, to marry him after he is deported and for him to be able to live as a citizen in the United States? How would I go about doing that? Thank you very much for your time! I am trying to decide the best option for being with him. He'd apply for a visa, but if he didn't get it, he wouldn't be able to come back here realistically & visas are almost impossible to get. so PLEASE let me know what to do! THANKS SOOO MUCH!
    ~Emily

Did he come to the USA without inspection too? I mean just crossed the borders? If he did, one thing I am sure of, is that it is illegal. And of course, if caught, that is subject for deportation.

Is the US borders really that easy to cross?

Ok, this is out of topic (a dumb question) but just curious. Are there many Canadians who cross the borders also?

If he is working illegally, doesn't matter if he is paid cash or not. Being paid cash only helps him to not leave a paper trail and more than likely to not pay taxes. It is illegal. If he came here without being inspected he would not be able to adjust status after marrying you until he filed a waiver. He would have to spend time out of the US while it was processed. If he came into the country as inspected then if he married a USC he would probably be "forgiven" illegal employment. If you married him after he was deported then the problem is compounded.