50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: AOS interview (i-485) with prior arrests

Hi, Iam desperately in need of some advice for my upcoming AOS (Marriage 2 USC) interview. My dialema is that in the past i have had some arrests with regards to a DUI, Interfering with official acts and possession less than 0.35g. The possession charge was supposed to have been suspended and reduced to a minor traffic violation, but on the court disposition it indicates i was found guilty but the caveat to this is that there is no record of this conviction/charge on my criminal records.

My main concern is the ramifications of this at my AOS interview. I there a possibility of beign detained on the spot at the interview. Also what options are available to me and what precautions do i need to take before my interview date. My understating is that any arrest involving drugs means automatically denial or iadmisibility.

I will really appreciate all the info i can get on what to do in order to reconcile the issue at hand.

If u or anyone u know has ever been in a similar situation please let me know what the outcome was. I do already have an attorney but iam just try to get a feel of what other people have experienced.......

Hi, Iam desperately in need of some advice for my upcoming AOS (Marriage 2 USC) interview. My dialema is that in the past i have had some arrests with regards to a DUI, Interfering with official acts and possession less than 0.35g. The possession charge was supposed to have been suspended and reduced to a minor traffic violation, but on the court disposition it indicates i was found guilty but the caveat to this is that there is no record of this conviction/charge on my criminal records.

My main concern is the ramifications of this at my AOS interview. I there a possibility of beign detained on the spot at the interview. Also what options are available to me and what precautions do i need to take before my interview date. My understating is that any arrest involving drugs means automatically denial or iadmisibility.

I will really appreciate all the info i can get on what to do in order to reconcile the issue at hand.

If u or anyone u know has ever been in a similar situation please let me know what the outcome was. I do already have an attorney but iam just try to get a feel of what other people have experienced.......

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jujuman:

<span class="ev_code_RED"> If u or anyone u know has ever been in a similar situation please let me know what the outcome was. I do already have an attorney but iam just try to get a feel of what other people have experienced.......</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI>First the post is fake. Pure Agenda. <LI> Second, do you think America is filled with criminals where some one will have a similar situation to yours? <LI> If you do have a lawyer, what the he.ll are you doing here? <LI> Obama just halted all the prosecutions of ruthless murderers of innocent Americans. So I guess he will soon issue an order to grant residency to criminals like you as well.[/list]
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Hi Jujuman,

If your post is real, try another site which may be more helpful in your case: http://www.immigrate2us.com

There are many different scenarios on that forum and you won't be met with negative comments. Good luck to you.

to the Op.
    Got enough Here already!!! thanks, but NO THANKS!!!!
    You came here fore a different life! Yet You Continued On The same path! Was not important Enough To You, To start Fresh And clean! Just using, manipulating, deceiving! Escaping, without change! Your Soul Is delicious!!! "I" Can hardly wait!

What The F. is Going on???? I Did Not Write All of this!!! Now This Is Freaky!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Helo Jujuman,

Sorry about your predicament. I only know of my nephew who had the same same case like you exactly to a T. Believe me. Including the 0.35g of marijuana and he had an attorney in Texas. He wasn't going for an interview like you though, he was reporting for community work when he was picked up. Sorry to say, they took him to ICE detention. His lawyer negotiated voluntary departure. He was deported and can't return for ten years. But he's still on drugs.