50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who the he.ll are you to call us racist?

Has anyone else noticed this...

All of these pro immigration members in this forum are screaming racial slurs towards americans and to top it off, they call us racist!!

Some of the terms I've heard "white trash, white scum, white bigots, stupid whitey piece of shi.t, etc."

Have any of these people ever even been to America? Americans are all colors, and no one here is saying anything against mexicans.

I can't speak for everyone, but I bet most Americans have no problem with immigrants. Our culture is diverse and that is something amazing about us, but for people to sneak into the country and then insult the people who have generations of roots here is infuriating!!

Can't you fight for these rights in Mexico??

If you'll give up working for a day will you also give up health benefits and food stamps?

Immigration is great. Ignorantly assuming that you can be called a true citizen because you snuck in and didn't get caught is outrageous.
    Jean2005 even said she's been here 12 years, and she can still barely write out a legible sentance?
    We ask that you play by our rules and you call us racist?
    Your employers support you in taking the day off for marches and you turn around and boycott working for them to show them what it's like without you?
    You tell us how to run the country that we were born and raised in when you can't even figure out how to manage your own, one of the wealthiest countries in the world?

What is going on here that I'm missin? No one has persuaded me to accept these illegal immigrants. Not when they blatantly spit in our faces when we ask for respect on our own turf.

I can't wait to start the day, clear traffic, shorter lines at the stores, and it's the perfect day for any unemployed americans to go searching for a job...
    employers may realize that there are americans out there willing to work, and be looking to fill the void left by an illegal immigrant that took the day off to stab them in the back.

Think about it.

Has anyone else noticed this...

All of these pro immigration members in this forum are screaming racial slurs towards americans and to top it off, they call us racist!!

Some of the terms I've heard "white trash, white scum, white bigots, stupid whitey piece of shi.t, etc."

Have any of these people ever even been to America? Americans are all colors, and no one here is saying anything against mexicans.

I can't speak for everyone, but I bet most Americans have no problem with immigrants. Our culture is diverse and that is something amazing about us, but for people to sneak into the country and then insult the people who have generations of roots here is infuriating!!

Can't you fight for these rights in Mexico??

If you'll give up working for a day will you also give up health benefits and food stamps?

Immigration is great. Ignorantly assuming that you can be called a true citizen because you snuck in and didn't get caught is outrageous.
    Jean2005 even said she's been here 12 years, and she can still barely write out a legible sentance?
    We ask that you play by our rules and you call us racist?
    Your employers support you in taking the day off for marches and you turn around and boycott working for them to show them what it's like without you?
    You tell us how to run the country that we were born and raised in when you can't even figure out how to manage your own, one of the wealthiest countries in the world?

What is going on here that I'm missin? No one has persuaded me to accept these illegal immigrants. Not when they blatantly spit in our faces when we ask for respect on our own turf.

I can't wait to start the day, clear traffic, shorter lines at the stores, and it's the perfect day for any unemployed americans to go searching for a job...
    employers may realize that there are americans out there willing to work, and be looking to fill the void left by an illegal immigrant that took the day off to stab them in the back.

Think about it.

Praise be to Raku55 !!!

What an honest, truthful description of filthy dirtbags !!!

Please keep it going , we are loving it !!!

the reason why some people call us racists and bigots, and pieces of **** is because of some people that come on this site and insult the illegals...to have respect you must earn it, and if we go around calling them dirtbags, wetbacks, stupid, idiots, illiterate, and so many other hateful things its pretty ignorant on our part to believe that they will stay quiet and not respond. Because just like you said who gave them the right to go around calling us names...who gave us the right to do the same to them. They may be illegals but they are still human beings...I think its sad that we cant get along, and wish that we could hold civilized conversations without all the name calling...

Yeah I don't understand why this is turning into a debate about racism. I feel like if you were to protest against amnesty you would feel like a racist even if that wasn't your reason.

This whole debate for me has nothing to do with race. There is a difference between not agreeing with amnesty for people who break our law the second they step foot into the country that we and our ancestors have fought for and maintained for centuries and being racist. It is the Americans who created this land and this free country that everyone now wants a part of. (By Americans I mean citizens of the United States, not people born in either South or North America).

Some of the Mexicans on this site have stated things along the lines of they owned this land first, and they want it back. Well it is the USC's who've made it what it is today and besides, these immigrants are not running from their land, they are running from their government.

I don't agree with all the vulgarities that some people are using on this site to describe illegal immigrants and just as I got upset with their words I see how they could get upset too. one difference...I didn't stoop to the racial vulgarities and attacks on their race that they were so quick to resort to.

I want to be clear that when I mentioned that part about Jean2005 being barely able to write a legible sentance I wasn't insinuating that she/he is illiterate. I'm sure that person can read and write spanish perfectly well. But have you ever heard the saying "When in Rome do as the Romans do?" After 12 years of being here they should have a better assessment of our language than a 5 year old child does.

I wouldn't dare go to another country and expect they speak English, and if I lived there for 12 years you better believe I would have done all I could to make sure that I could speak their language as well as they could.

Engaged--You correctly point out that RESPECT has to be earned. So just what have illegal aliens and their abettors done to earn OUR respect, except enter our country illegally or lie to our consular officials, work illegally, and very likely drive without licenses, and/or use fake or stolen SS and ID to get work and benefits that they're not entitled to? Oh, yes, let's not forget working under the table, thereby failing to pay taxes toward the services they steal, er, use.

AliBa, there is no doubt in our minds that your motivation in this debate is one of the noblest of all , and you deserve the greatest respect for that!

Go www.fairus.org !

I may not have the "noblest" motives (and I do have several of them), but they're sure a **** of a lot less self-serving than those of most of the illegal aliens on this board. In fact, it's usually illegal aliens and their defenders who claim "noble" motives for breaking our laws, such as that it's a "human right" to immigrate to the U.S. illegally. Or, that they're doing lazy Americans a tremendous favor by working illegally because otherwise the price of products and services, such as lettuce, would go sky high.

Please be so candid - share with us some of the "several" noble motives that drive you into this debate.