50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Just Saying No!

Europe is bankrupt, nothing new. I remember when Germany was totally opposed in allowing the 3rd world european countries entering the EU, i.e. all the islands in the Mediterranean, southern dagoland, Spain, Poland, Greece, Romania, the mics, etc. because they consume more than they produce, except more children. But the primitives won and they are now living off the handouts provided by Germany and France. Some people never learn.

Someone12
    The UK has made some terrible decisions regarding illegals and phony asylum claims...and now their citizens are fed up....hey wait...I know....Dear England: just send some of those scam artists to ProudUSC and WKnappsack....they love 'em and they'll take real good care of 'em.

In Norway extreme right wing nut-head went on murdering spree killing tens of people in few hours.
    It is only a matter of time when nut-heads do something just as stupid and atrocious here.
    Moods will change eventually and many of those riding high horse of anti-immigrant hysteria now will be in somewhat different position.

Some day people will realize there is no firmer ground, no more powerful idea , no greater foundation to build a prosperous society than this good ole US Constitution , with it's imperative on separation of Religion and State.

Religion meddling in politics = disaster.

Be it Islam in Middle East, Europe and elsewhere or Christian extremism here, the end result everywhere is the same: hatred,division, murders, terrorism, civil conflict.
    I can't describe their activities more vividly and accurately than S12 so often does.

Let then those who ignore everything the science had discovered and wish to cling to millennia old belief systems practice their beliefs where it belongs: OUTSIDE of POLITICAL realm.

Then there will be return to sanity and possibility to effectively solve many of the current problems, including the immigration.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

S12: The Brits got tired of the bull and what happened? They created the EDL who's doing the dirty job that politicians create, and those guys don't play.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
    The UK has made some terrible decisions regarding illegals and phony asylum claims...and now their citizens are fed up....hey wait...I know....Dear England: just send some of those scam artists to ProudUSC and WKnappsack....they love 'em and they'll take real good care of 'em. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep it coming. I'm a big girl. At least I don't sign on here to post ALL negative and nasty remarks as you and your compandres. It's quite pathetic how you use people as targets. Very unbecoming. You should grow a pair and figure out a REAL way to combat what you don't like about this country instead of hiding behind a keyboard spewing the same old tired remarks.