50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: s

no replies ?... i am sure there are many people out there who can help me .
    thanks in advance

Hello jj

You filed form I539 in august. I have to ask this becuase uscis will be asking same question in review of your application.

did you come on a b2 for this reason so that you did not have to go thru the f1 visa procedures in your country?

You cannot start classes until your COS is approved. To do so is a violation of your B2. You can remain until you get a decision from USCIS.

Someone12
    to the OP...hey there visa cheat and liar,,,,what did you tell our embassy was the reason and time you were going to be in MY country??? A Doctor? of what? Proctology? You are nothing but a lying visa cheat..and it's people like you (liars) that make it difficult for honest, responsible adults to obtain tourist visas.....doctor....yea, right.

Dear JJ

You should not delete your post JJ. Not everyone here is greeting you like Someone 12.

There are only 1 or 2 people here that respond like this. It is not a reason to go away from the forum.

repost your question and wait for other answers.

Federales has given you your answer. it is correct.

I was waiting for your response to my question before answering you. depending on your answer, I would have posted you information that you needed.

Dont let this get to you. the forum is going under a transformation soon.

How Do You Expect To Advance In Your Situation If You Cannot Speak Openly???? Do Not Fear The Negative!!! It Just Might Help You? Divulge!!!! You Are not The first! Nor Will You Be The Last!!! Be Yourself And Provide All Of "YOU"! Concealing Will Only End In Self Destruction! .

Tell Your Story!!! No one Knows Who You Are!!! SPEAK!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y