50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: I-751 letters

Hello everybody, I'm new here and I'm almost ready to send the paperwork to remove the condition on my residence. I will need some letters from family and friends stating that our marriage was based on love (which it was) Does anyone have any samples of this kind of letter?
    Thank You All

Hello everybody, I'm new here and I'm almost ready to send the paperwork to remove the condition on my residence. I will need some letters from family and friends stating that our marriage was based on love (which it was) Does anyone have any samples of this kind of letter?
    Thank You All

Here they are.... Good luck...

" #1: To whom it may concern:
    My date of birth is 7/13/46 and I was born in Glasgow, KY 42141.
    Please be advised that I have known (name of US citizen) since 1992, and (name of immigrant spouse) since their marriage in June, 1998.
    I have entertained them in my home and maintain regular contact with them.
    They demjonstrate an ongoing sound, felicitous relationship and i anticipate their marriage will remain a lifetime commitment.
    " To whom it may concern:
    This is written in regards to my observation that (name of happily married couple) live happily together as husband and wife. (immigrant's) son (name of k-2 child) also lives in the home and has his own room in the downstairs living quarters.
    I have spent time in their household every two weeks or so since right after (US citizen spouse) and (immigrant spouse) were married. We have spent time together on a regular basis more or less as friends. to the best o my knowledge they seem to operate as a very happy family.
    (immigrant spouse) and (US citizen spouse) appear to be very devoted to one another and their children which is evident each time that I visit their home. Their home environment is very comfortable and relaxes with the happiness within showing outward in each member of the family.
    If you have any questions ro comments please feel free to contact me at the following information:
    (contact information included date and place of birth)
    thank you for the opportunity to share this information with you.
    " To whom it may concern:
    This letter will confirm that (name of happily married couple) have a joint account at (name of stockbroker). (US citizen spouse) has had an account with us since 1993, and upon their marriage they established ajoint account by combining assets. (immigrant spouse) and (US citizen spouse) have maintained their joint account since July of 1998.
    It is an absolute pleasure to work with (immigrant spouse) and (US citizen spouse). Each time we do our review, I find they seem to have so much in common. Together, they are very focusued on their long term goals. It makes my job so much easier.
    I have known (US citizen spouse) for over 10 years. My date of birth is XXXXXX, and I was born here in Boomfaddle, TN. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Michael
    Heres a typical one for I-751 waiver:

Dear Immigration:

I knew couple XYZ while they were married. She married him with a bonafide intent. I watched them have s*x together often. They were happily married until the day she got the conditional green card. For no reason whatsoever, he immediately became verbally and emotionally abusive towards her and I observed this and she left because she has respect for herself as a woman.

Michael, you're even more ****ed up than I originally first thought..........so do you own the Bates motel?

Michael
    My ex actually sent one like this in

you can't count kindergarten girlfriends or boyfriends as an ex. Look michael, it sounds like you are sexually frustrated mate..........stop wasting our time and go and get your tweezers so you can have a wank.