free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proof for marriage-based AOS..please help

I have married a US citizen and have filed for adjustment of status in OKlahoma city. In Oklahoma city, interview dates come very fast. CUrrently its 7 months. So i wont be getting much time to collect proof for the interview. I will be able to get joint bank account,credit card, life insurance. We wont have any utility bills,house lease agreement because we will be living at my father in law's(who is the co-sponsor) residence.So what kind of proof would you advice me to start collecting??

rob

I have married a US citizen and have filed for adjustment of status in OKlahoma city. In Oklahoma city, interview dates come very fast. CUrrently its 7 months. So i wont be getting much time to collect proof for the interview. I will be able to get joint bank account,credit card, life insurance. We wont have any utility bills,house lease agreement because we will be living at my father in law's(who is the co-sponsor) residence.So what kind of proof would you advice me to start collecting??

rob

If you are marrying a USC. her father being the co-sponsor and you guys living under his roof, if he writes an affidavit certifying that fact, it will be a good proof of marriage as INS is always concerned about USC family's knowledge of teh marriage to ensure credibility.

open this link and click on aos interview...good luck...

http://www.kamya.com/interview/

rob aos:

I don't know how this things are adjudicated today, but back few years ago it didn't take much evidence to file initial AOS application.

It is the "removal of conditions" that takes more evidence to be granted.

Anyways, follow the links, as advised.
    Also read carefully instructions on the application.
    It tells exactly what evidence you need to produce(I haven't lloked at it for a while, so don't remember now).

Good luck.

Does anybody know of a cheap health and life insurance that i can start?

You can go to www.webins.com and price out life insurance from different insurance company.

I had read somewhere here on the forum here that Stonebridge life insurance charge only 10 dollars a month..is there anything same for health insurance as well?

You an I seem to be having the exact same problem with only a sligh difference.
    My wife and I live by ourselves other than that our case is almost equal.

We've manged to purchase a life Insurance for only $1 to start with a $20.000 benefit showing my wife as the beneficiary for mine and onother one showing me as the beneficiary for hers, with no medical examination required.

We've also only got 1 bill (Energy bill) the rest of the bills are paid straight from the bank (Direct Online bill payer through my wife bank account) and we've finally got a joint checking account after all the hardship we had to go through with banks and our wedding pictures and daily life pictures that's about what we have.

We couldn't put my name on the mortgage because in order to this this, we were told the house will need to be refinanced and i'll need to have a good job in order to do that.

We live together for a long time now therefore, we can handle whatever questions they bring our way. No doubt on that.

My interview is in 2 days ( Friday) just like you here in Seattle, things goes really fast.
    From the time I submitted my files (all the forms) to the interview I am going to in total everything is : 5 months.

Here's a link to my own thread:
    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...&m=99010807011

I'll be posting whatever happends at my interview for you to see and prepare yourself for yours.

Good Luck to you.
    BLSI

[This message was edited by Boritos la star ivoirienne on March 24, 2004 at 12:51 PM.]

Thanks for that..I would definately buy that kind of life insurance for both of us showing each other as beneficiary..Does anybody know about cheap health insurance??

Rob