free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thanks

Do you have a good lawyer? Why are you not trusting what he/she is saying?

Hi Mari,

Are you still with your husband? You said he abused you, so I'm assuming you don't want to stay in the marriage. If that's the case, file for divorce and after the divorce is final, you can file a waiver. Just note that you will need lots of evidence to prove the marriage was bona fide.

You should pick a hammer, hit yourself on the head (hard enough to leave bruises, just don't kill yourself), then scream as if someone was cutting you into pieces, run outside of the house and shout "People!!! My husband is killing me !!!!"
    GC in 6 months guaranteed, no lawyer needed.

Good luck.
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Follow my advise and get GC in 6 month !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Hi Mari,

Are you still with your husband? You said he abused you, so I'm assuming you don't want to stay in the marriage. If that's the case, file for divorce and after the divorce is final, you can file a waiver. Just note that you will need lots of evidence to prove the marriage was bona fide. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud

this option is not available to Mari since she never received her conditional greencard. This is her question and that is why she is going for the I-360 and asking about advice for the withdrawal of aos based on marriage.

This will be a hard road for her as it looks suspicious as to her real motives. She did not want to return to her country when she fell out of status for work visa, then she married while in removal proceedings, and then she filed for VAWA.. Immigration attorney's nightmare

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Hi Mari,

Are you still with your husband? You said he abused you, so I'm assuming you don't want to stay in the marriage. If that's the case, file for divorce and after the divorce is final, you can file a waiver. Just note that you will need lots of evidence to prove the marriage was bona fide. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud

this option is not available to Mari since she never received her conditional greencard. This is her question and that is why she is going for the I-360 and asking about advice for the withdrawal of aos based on marriage.

This will be a hard road for her as it looks suspicious as to her real motives. She did not want to return to her country when she fell out of status for work visa, then she married while in removal proceedings, and then she filed for VAWA.. Immigration attorney's nightmare </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry.