free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: E.

Why do you keep bringing up threads that are as old as 2002? It is obvious that the thread starter no longer needs that information, and the problem is that current threads from people that needs help right now get down the list and do not even appear on the first page.

Your consideration is fully appreciated...

Why do you keep bringing up threads that are as old as 2002? It is obvious that the thread starter no longer needs that information, and the problem is that current threads from people that needs help right now get down the list and do not even appear on the first page.

Your consideration is fully appreciated...

which is exactly what this thread did too, did you realise that? And now unfortunately I am perpetuating it, so that I can bring it to your attention. Ignore me, we're in a loop!

swissnut:

The difference is that I did not OVERLOAD the board with 18 threads but rather I had to make one and see if Mr. E. pays attention to it and does not overload the board again. Once he reads this I will delete this thread..., if his responses would have been helpful to those old threads then it would be even fine, but after reading all of them I could not pick on a helpful word besides the reference to the murthy website which is one of the first sites that comes up after making a 'us immigration' search on a major search engine.

Aquila, Brother!

Let me make it very clear to you:
    With all due respect to you it is my strong belief that it is none of YOUR business which threads I respond to and which I do not.

Now,Aquila, I know you on this board for long time, and you happen to be one of those whom I always respected as a decent human being.
    I was never attacked or irritated by you in past[except your one, recent reply on my thread],nor did I ever attempt to do the same to you.
    But even if I was/did, I would be stepping way over my head if I DEMANDED you NOT to respond to certain threads, or if I COMMANDED you to share your opinions and thoughts in a way that would accomodate my needs.
    Do you realize that it is extremely arrogant thing to do so?
    You can disagree with me, of course, but you can't order me to respond to certain threads and not to others, nor do I allow you to preach me about the content of my threads.

I am sorry if this reply is too straightforward for you, but , Brother, read what you post about me and think of it for a while.
    Then, if you still disagree, feel free to explain to me why you think you have a special right to preach me.

I still respect you, and in future I will refrain from replies to your similar posts, no matter how intrusive/inconsiderate of me they are.

In closing, just as a token of fairness, let me add this:

I believe, well, actually I KNOW that you have a right to hold your opinion on ANY issue and you can be critical of me or my posts whenever you wish so (as long as you don't preach me or demand that I stop posting or replying to certain threads).

I REPEAT: I have no problem with you simply disagreeing or being critical of me or my posts.
    What I find really strange and implausible is this: If your intention is TRULY fair and if you are NOT in favor of disruptive threads,replies and etc., then why don't you be plausible and show your disdain to those who started the trend?
    Why I never see you posting anything like "Jo, stop insulting everyone on this board"?
    Or why don't you take your rage specifically to 4now who pulled his old "Rock'm, Shock'm" thread every time ever since I posted my "Proclamation", and in fact was the first to name me "STUPID" on this board, not to mention many other posts.
    Now, you will see him coming with his trademark 'Mommy, he bwoke my toys', or 'I will kick your apple*****' kind of replies to this one.
    Or, hopefully, be more creative this time.

Yet, as you see, I never appear on this board demanding him or anyone else to quit posting, or posting in a way that would please ME.
    That would be extremely disrespectful and arrogant thing on my part.
    I simply post my own replies when I wish and try to turn the whole issue into the joke in one instance or make a serious statement on other.

But, Brother!, if you still believe that you have a right to preach us and if you stand firmly for what you say, then be at least plausible,fair and logical, and look for the roots of spoiled tree rather than its' fruits.

My Best Regards,

E.

E.,

It is not beneficial for members that join this board to see 18 threads that are so oldated and without even a helpful answer in them that do not relate to their current immigration problems.

I know I do not have any right to ask you to stop doing this, should I have one, I would not even ask you, I would ban you so you would not do it anymore.

I am kindly asking you to refrain yourself from this practice. If you have the time to retrieving these posts, maybe it would more helpful to spending that same time looking for the answers to the current questions asked.

"nor did I ever attempt to do the same to you." I have a STRONG belief that you did but under a different nickname...but that is other issue... I will not start playing the game 'who is who' as I have better things to do.

"Why I never see you posting anything like "Jo, stop insulting everyone on this board"?"

If you take a look to my last response in your thread you will see that I wrote that everybody [including myself] should stop using foul language.

As to 4now's thread, it is only ONE rather than 18..., and as to the attacks, I don't know who started with the s t u p i d reference but I do know who started being argumentative, and that was you my friend...

I have seldom make useless threads here, or brought up 2002 threads so I think that I could PREACH YOU, also I stand firmly always for what I believe, I am an AUTHENTIC person, and I have never hidden myself under other nicknames to attack others...

I guess my days here are counted as my I-751 issue is...

[quote, Aquila]"nor did I ever attempt to do the same to you." I have a STRONG belief that you did but under a different nickname...but that is other issue... I will not start playing the game 'who is who' as I have better things to do.[end quote]

As I stated, I will no longer reply to your inconsiderate replies.
    However, this is rather a charge, and totally unjustified one.
    Are you also into "conspiracy theories"?

If so, my friend, why don't you report whoever you suspect to have imposed under false identity to ILW moderator or FBI or whomever you want to?
    I am sure IP address is there and traceable, so rather than make such nonsense, insulting and false accusations here, why not take an action?

If you ARE HONEST go report to ILW, FBI or whoever you want.
    God knows I have never posted on this board under any nick other than E., but if you doubt GO TAKE ACTION and SEE THE PROOF for yourself, instead of coming here and making charges that are more in style of Jo than you.

Take care now.

I am always ME, E. and never anyone else.
    And I would suggest you "beware of false accusations", Brother.
    Don't be a hippocrit!

E.

E.tard:

Aguila and I already had our outs, and now he loves me.

Don't ever say my name again!
    Sweet Madame Belu

'As I stated, I will no longer reply to your inconsiderate replies.
    Are you also into "conspiracy theories"?'

No... I use some common sense...I have better things to do than to find out if you did and did not post other ids...and I don't even care if it was you, or whoever it was, as I have my personality and I don't care what anybody thinks about me, not even in my real life much less someone from the internet.

IP Addresing can be easily changed by just posting from different computers that used different ISP's... I post under different IP Addresses all the time, from home, work, and college... writing styles, patterns of thought, timing, pulling out old threads,etc are more clear and convicing evidence my friend

Anyway as inspector 'Gadget' would say this post will be self-deleted in a little while...

[posted by Aquila]

Aguila

posted June 28, 2004 12:35 PM
    'As I stated, I will no longer reply to your inconsiderate replies.
    Are you also into "conspiracy theories"?'

No... I use some common sense...I have better things to do than to find out if you did and did not post other ids...and I don't even care if it was you, or whoever it was, as I have my personality and I don't care what anybody thinks about me, not even in my real life much less someone from the internet.

IP Addresing can be easily changed by just posting from different computers that used different ISP's... I post under different IP Addresses all the time, from home, work, and college... writing styles, patterns of thought, timing, pulling out old threads,etc are more clear and convicing evidence my friend

Anyway as inspector 'Gadget' would say this post will be self-deleted in a little while...

Posts: 849 | From: Anytown, NJ, USA | Registered: July 24, 2003

[end of post]

Aquila:

So now you practice your "manipulative skills" here, don't you?
    Is that it? ...

First you falsely accused me of being an impostor and now, after I denied your charges, you 'cleverly' say that you don't care whether your accusations are proven to be true or false...
    You MAY think it is clever, but I think it is CHEAP.

As to style and etc., any foolish person could have attempted to imitate my or your style or be mistaken for doing so.

Yet, if you have clear eyes and unprejudiced mind, you shall never mistake my statements and thought patterns with anyone else's on this board, whether I joke or be serious.

Anyway, whatever your objective is, Aquila, you are not doing a right thing by trying to be 'clever' with me.
    I did expect better from you.

Good Luck,

E.