50000 pages of
free information!
Copyright
1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Thread: Christmas!!! Not Xmas!!!

If you are One that Does So? There Is Significance! History!
    x Is an unknown Value! christmas has Value! .
    Just How I Feel About it.

Christ Mas!!!! . Even if You are Not Christian. that Is Ok!!! However The Correct Delivery Will Be Christmas!!! Not xmas!!! .

And To everyone! Whether You Believe In Christmas Or Not? If You Reside In USA? Be Sure To Give Something Of Yourself To The Children! Even If They are Unknown!!! Contribute a Small Part Of Yourself, your Soul, Your goodness!!! Give Something Of Yourself To Someone Invisible To Your Own Lifestyle! A Toy? A Coat? Anything At All! You Could Not Possibly Imagine The Difference It Makes In A Child's Life To Receive That Pet Rock!!!! That Cost 2 Dollars!!!! You Gonna Miss 2 Dollars????
    It Does Matter!!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

If you are One that Does So? There Is Significance! History!
    x Is an unknown Value! christmas has Value! .
    Just How I Feel About it.

Christ Mas!!!! . Even if You are Not Christian. that Is Ok!!! However The Correct Delivery Will Be Christmas!!! Not xmas!!! .

And To everyone! Whether You Believe In Christmas Or Not? If You Reside In USA? Be Sure To Give Something Of Yourself To The Children! Even If They are Unknown!!! Contribute a Small Part Of Yourself, your Soul, Your goodness!!! Give Something Of Yourself To Someone Invisible To Your Own Lifestyle! A Toy? A Coat? Anything At All! You Could Not Possibly Imagine The Difference It Makes In A Child's Life To Receive That Pet Rock!!!! That Cost 2 Dollars!!!! You Gonna Miss 2 Dollars????
    It Does Matter!!!!!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

MakeitRight, just a little thing to remind, there are people who use "X" to remove Christ from Christmas, and for those, I agree with you, correct them.

However, a traditional abbreviation of the Greek words for "Jesus Christ" is IC XC, the first and last letters of each of the words ?????? ??????? written "IHCOYC XPICTOC" with a transliteration of the lunate sigma common in medieval Greek as "C"... We, Orthodox Christians, use the "abbreviation" X signifying Christ sometimes. It is sometimes rendered as "ICXC NIKA", meaning "Jesus Christ Conquers." Just a side note...

SEMPER VIPER / Army Strong!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bushmaster:
    MakeitRight, just a little thing to remind, there are people who use "X" to remove Christ from Christmas, and for those, I agree with you, correct them.

However, a traditional abbreviation of the Greek words for "Jesus Christ" is IC XC, the first and last letters of each of the words ?????? ??????? written "IHCOYC XPICTOC" with a transliteration of the lunate sigma common in medieval Greek as "C"... We, Orthodox Christians, use the "abbreviation" X signifying Christ sometimes. It is sometimes rendered as "ICXC NIKA", meaning "Jesus Christ Conquers." Just a side note...

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank You bushmaster!

A Very intelligent Guy!!! I Am Aware! .

The Injection Was Towards Saint Nick!!!! Santa, Etc. Only That Perception, Since Christmas Is Near. Always Misdirection and Games! You Are A Good Guy! Merry Christmas In advance! . I Am a tricky Soul Friend! .

Some Of My Friends Greek, I Am ashamed! I Have Not Yet had The oportunity To Learn Even The Simpelest Of Thiose Phrases Of Respect That I Have from Others. I Promise, I Will Work On This. . I Do Have Mint Plants i Take Great Pleasure In smelling Daily! .

We are not using the Greek alphabet, so stick with the latin based spelling and alphabet. X-mas is used by those who hate Christmas, at least those who don't use "holidays" like the Muslims who celebrated Eid by murdering Christians, Jews and Hindus in Bombay.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
    We are not using the Greek alphabet, so stick with the latin based spelling and alphabet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Noone said we are using the Greek alphabet hi-speed, it is important to realize that there are different uses of the term "X-mas" in different contexts. You are giving a bad name to the true conservatism, feed your bigotry somewhere else.

the X as Pertaining to Xmas Has Many Different Reasons!
    Some Just Unaware, Some Just Used to Abbreviation, Some Exclude Christ, Etc. Very Tricky Subject! I Always Give Benefit of Doubt Until Proven Otherwise. Not Always Intentional In the Usage, Just Fast Paced and Forgets! .

Davdah Not Wrong Either In Some Cases Concerning This Topic.

All I Can Say!

CHRIST! MAS!!! Christmas. Do Not Change The origin!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    I think he may be confused. Thinking you were trying to justify the use of the term X to conceal the true intent of it in modern times. Which is to do away with 'Christ' all together. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, I think he was pressing on with that anti-liberal agenda he spouts elsewhere on the net. My post was very clear on the usage of X-mas, but he wanted to argue against Muslims and all, them murdering others, all that irrelevant stuff. I am a conservative myself, I voted Republican, but there is a time to grow up an move on, narrow minded bigots like him are not helping us at all...